Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"Why are the inhibitors useless?" Nian Meilan stood outside the corridor, looking at the closed door, a little worried.

"Don't worry, wait until the doctor has a look." Father Gu comforted her.

Gu Sheng came aggressively during this susceptible period, and caught them by surprise.

It has been less than three months since the last susceptible period. Although there is no fixed time for the newly matured alpha susceptible period, the interval will not be so short.

Moreover, the Gu family has only now discovered that the inhibitor has little effect on Gu Sheng, and Gu Sheng can only resist it.

This time Gu Sheng's susceptibility period came suddenly, and Gu Jinyan and Gu Yuan were also affected, so they could only be sent out.

Gu's father and Nian Meilan have already made a lifelong mark, and together with Gu Shengshi's own son, they are related by blood, so they will be affected the least.

While waiting for the doctor, only the two of them took care of Gu Sheng.

But they found that Gu Sheng's hormones did not change after the inhibitor was administered, and the susceptibility period continued.

Gu Sheng listened outside the door, the doctor was talking with his parents, saying that it was the first time they had encountered this kind of situation, and if it really didn't work, they could only take tranquilizers to get through this susceptibility period first.

He grabbed the quilt and bit his fingers with his teeth, trembling all the time.

He was in tears and wanted to tell them he was not going to be sedated.

In the end, considering that Gu Sheng was still a minor, according to regulations, too many sedatives should not be injected, so he could only give Gu Sheng some relief medicine.

Gu Sheng survived wave after wave, his clothes were soaked in sweat, he bit his arm and fell into a semi-consciousness.

Gu's father wiped Gu Sheng's sweat, and heard Gu Sheng talking in his sleep: "Box, box..."

"What box?" Father Gu asked him softly, but Gu Sheng was already immersed in his own world, trembling with his eyes closed.

Since they discovered that Gu Sheng had been relying on hurting himself to get through the susceptible period, they fixed Gu Sheng's limbs to the four corners of the bed, so Gu Sheng could only sleep in an awkward position.

Gu Sheng stopped talking, and kept crying.

Everyone's susceptibility period and estrus period are different, and pheromones will amplify the hormones in their bodies, so during this period, alphas will become more prone to rage, and omega will become more vulnerable and sensitive.

There are really not many alphas who are as silent as Gu Sheng, gritted their teeth and survived.

In the end, Gu's father had no choice but to call Gu Yuan and ask him to go to Gu Sheng's place to find a box.

Gu Yuan took the box out of the trunk, not knowing what it would be useful for.

"Is this it?" Father Gu took it in and asked Gu Sheng, Gu Sheng looked at the box and nodded.

After another injection of inhibitors, Gu Sheng finally got out of the high fever state, and Gu's father brought him the key to help him unlock it.

Gu Sheng scrambled and fell from the bed wrapped in the quilt. He reached out to open the box, took out the coat inside, and hugged it in his arms.