Chapter 20

Chapter 20

After the exercise between classes, Zhou Shiyi walked slowly in the stairwell with the flow of people.

Gu Sheng caught up from behind, walked beside Zhou Shiyi, and whispered something seemingly unintentionally.

This sentence was a bit nonsensical, Zhou Shiyi turned his head and looked at Gu Sheng as if asking for credit.

Zhou Shiyi has been here for a while, and he and Grandma Zhou are dependent on each other, so it seems that there is no need.

But finding the driver who caused the accident was a relief for Yuanshen, and an explanation for Zhou's father and mother who died.

"After school at noon today, you wait for me in the classroom, and I will take you there." Gu Sheng left a word and left in a hurry without giving Zhou Shiyi a chance to ask questions.

At noon, the students in the classroom went to the cafeteria to eat in groups of twos and threes, and those who were close to home rode their bicycles home for a lunch break.

Zhou Shiyi sat still in the classroom, declined He Yanqing's invitation to eat in the cafeteria together, and Zhou Shiyi did another question.

He Yanqing felt a little wronged, he could feel that Zhou Shiyi was gradually alienating him, but he was always very popular, so he got along well with his classmates, seeing that Zhou Shiyi didn't agree, he went to have dinner with some omegas in the class up.

After Gu Sheng finished the exercises between classes, he fell asleep for two consecutive classes. He straightened up from the table and stretched his stiff arms.

Seeing that it was getting late, he looked around for a week with the red mark of falling asleep, and there were only him and Zhou Shiyi in the classroom, and Zhou Shiyi really stayed in the classroom and waited for him.

At this time, about ten minutes had passed since school ended, and the whole teaching building became very quiet.

There were only the two of them in the classroom, and they were sitting alone, Zhou Shiyi was brushing up questions, while Gu Sheng just woke up.

It's like Zhou Shiyi has been waiting for him to wake up, because he has been insomnia, which makes him unable to wake up during the day, so he can only catch up on sleep in class. Gu Sheng, whose air pressure has been low all morning due to insomnia, is suddenly in a good mood.

Although they all knew why Zhou Shiyi was waiting in the classroom, it did not hinder Gu Sheng's rare good mood.

Seeing that he finally woke up, Zhou Shiyi also breathed a sigh of relief.

He reserved fifteen minutes in his heart, and if Gu Sheng hadn't woken up at that time, he would go over and pat Gu Sheng awake.

Gu Sheng wiped his face, stood up while supporting the desk: "Sorry for making you wait for me for so long."

Zhou Shiyi put away the book, closed the cap of the pen, shook his head and said, "Not long."

Hearing this answer, Gu Sheng was in a good mood. He said "Let's go." He squinted his sleepy eyes and led the way.

Zhou Shiyi followed behind him, keeping a close distance.

Gu Sheng inexplicably remembered the previous afternoon when he walked in front and Zhou Shiyi followed him, fearing that he would faint.

At that time, his heart was full of resentment, and he repelled Zhou Shiyi's approach.

It's different now, he wants to know if Zhou Shiyi has contact with people from that organization, so he needs to take the initiative to approach him.