Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Gu Sheng's susceptibility period came on fiercely, and his whole body was so burned that he lost consciousness.

Zhou Shiyi is also the first time to directly face the susceptible period mentioned in the book, and he also knows why Gu Sheng came to him, because he is a beta and will not be affected by pheromones.

"How is it?" Grandma Zhou was downstairs, and when she saw Zhou Shiyi coming out, she asked him about Gu Sheng's situation.

"Just fell asleep, grandma, don't worry." Zhou Shiyi didn't expect that alpha's susceptible period would be like this.

His family is full of betas, and he has only seen the description of alpha's susceptibility period in books. Gu Sheng's susceptibility period in the hospital last time has also come to an end, and he still can't understand it if he hasn't experienced it himself.

Alpha is a natural fighter. When the susceptible period arrives, alpha will feel impulsive and irritable, and become very aggressive, accompanied by pain and high fever.

When Gu Sheng came to him, he said that no inhibitor could suppress his susceptible period, so he needed his help.

Last time in the hospital, Zhou Shiyi met Gu Sheng who was about to pass the susceptible period, so Zhou Shiyi hadn't realized the serious consequences of this incident.

"Bang bang, bang." Hearing the sound of things falling to the ground upstairs, Zhou Shiyi greeted Grandma Zhou and went upstairs.

Grandma Zhou was a little anxious, but she could only watch and prepare some food for them below.

Alpha's susceptibility period is long and hard to bear, especially for an alpha like Gu Sheng who can only survive the susceptibility period on his own, Gu Sheng has become very irritable and has a desire to destroy.

When Zhou Shiyi opened the door and entered, he saw Gu Sheng sitting on the ground, which was full of debris.

Seeing the door open, Gu Sheng rushed straight to Zhou Shiyi.

Zhou Shiyi calmly controlled Gu Sheng and tied Gu Sheng's hands.

He saw that the wound on Gu Sheng's wrist was still oozing blood, it was caused by Gu Sheng when he was struggling.

The straps on the bed had been torn to pieces by Gu Sheng, Zhou Shiyi still didn't understand.

Gu Sheng is now more like a wild beast that has lost its mind and is very aggressive.

Zhou Shiyi was bumped by Gu Sheng, his ribs hurt.

He skillfully controlled Gu Sheng, but Gu Sheng was still struggling and kept throwing himself on Zhou Shiyi.

Just like that, one tied, the other struggled, and eventually both were exhausted.

Zhou Shiyi finally got Gu Sheng under control. He wiped the sweat off his brow and sat down, not caring about cleaning up the scene at this moment.

Gu Sheng kept struggling on the bed, and finally got tired and fell asleep on the bed.

The bed he slept on was a single bed prepared by Zhou's father and Zhou mother, so there was no preparation on it, and Gu Sheng was also very repulsed by sedatives, so he could only resist with physical means.

Both Zhou Shiyi's arms were also covered with Gu Sheng's scratches, but he was powerless to deal with it. He put one hand on his knee and leaned against the bed to squint for a while.

He was dazed, feeling the itching of the wound on his arm.

He opened his eyes and saw Gu Sheng curled up at his feet, lowering his head and holding Zhou Shiyi's arm, licking the wound on it.