Chapter 36(2)

Beta has no susceptibility period and estrus period, and cannot be marked, nor can it mark others, so generally speaking, it is a good dating partner.

Saying this to a beta is out of a kind of interest, and it means to make an appointment to spend the night together.

But everyone knows that this is a lie. Alpha is still looking for an omega, so let's just slap each other's butts. Don't take it seriously.

Among them, many betas developed feelings for alphas, but in the end they all died without a problem, and they themselves became the laughing stock of the circle.

Isn't that what happened to the original body? Gu Sheng and him had been friends with sex for three years, and in the end Gu Sheng married the protagonist Shou. The absurdity before was like a joke.

Only Yuanshen took it seriously, he fell in love with Gu Sheng. A beta falls in love with an alpha beyond his control, and in the end it becomes a joke, and he has no place in city h.

It stands to reason that Gu Sheng and He Yanqing have already talked about underground love, Gu Sheng should not find someone else.

Zhou Shiyi took off his school uniform jacket, feeling a little irritable in his heart.

Gu Sheng supported his body and leaned back, he looked at Zhou Shiyi from the bottom up.

Zhou Shiyi's every move was particularly pleasing to him, and his whole heart was on Zhou Shiyi.

That gaze was too strong, Zhou Shi changed hands and paused, and finally threw the school uniform jacket on Gu Sheng's face.

"Don't look at me like that."

Gu Sheng didn't know what kind of eyes he looked at Zhou Shiyi, but he still nodded obediently against Zhou Shiyi's clothes.

Zhou Shiyi couldn't explain why he did this, but he knew that under Gu Sheng's eyes, he suddenly felt flustered.

He knew that he couldn't refuse that look, as if he was a very important person to Gu Sheng.

Zhou Shiyi could only convince himself that it was an illusion.

One of the three major illusions in life, he likes me.

Seeing that Gu Sheng was holding his clothes against his back and did not take them off, Zhou Shiyi was worried that Gu Sheng would be suffocated, so he reached out to pick up his coat.

Gu Sheng just looked up at Zhou Shiyi, his peach blossom eyes were still damp after exercise.

Zhou Shiyi thought to himself, in the original novel, Gu Sheng suddenly became another person after falling out of love.

He has become a well-known slut in H City, no matter beta or omega, he never refuses, maybe it is because of his own personality.

Before Zhou Shiyi traveled through time, he was already an adult, and he didn't like Gu Sheng's style of life.

Out of the concerns of adults, he still persuaded: "You are still young, don't take a path that you will regret because of a momentary stimulation."

"I won't regret it."

Zhou Shiyi was suddenly a little angry: "Then it's up to you."

In Zhou Shiyi's world, it's not uncommon for someone like Gu Sheng to mess around, but it's not a good experience for Zhou Shiyi to meet him, and that person is his classmate.

Gu Sheng didn't know why Zhou Shiyi was suddenly angry, but he knew clearly that Zhou Shiyi had other emotions because of him.

Regardless of whether this emotion is good or bad, as long as there is something left in Zhou Shiyi's life because of him, Gu Sheng feels that he has won.