Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Routinely can detect whether alpha is in the susceptible period, usually to see if alpha has fever symptoms, and whether the pheromone value detection exceeds the routine value.

Like Gu Sheng, it is rare to be able to fool the pheromone detection.

After knowing that Gu Sheng suffered from severe traumatic stress disorder, experts said that he still needs to cooperate with psychological treatment. It is not known whether Gu Sheng himself knows that he has multiple susceptibility periods caused by psychological factors.

"The patient may be too emotional, causing a rapid burst of pheromones in a short period of time, putting him in a pseudo-susceptible period. Let's recall, is it not every time his mood fluctuates greatly, and then the susceptibility period will erupt ."

"It is very possible that this short-term burst of pheromones will allow him to enter a period of false susceptibility, which will bring him a kind of psychological comfort, or a sense of security, which is why he is falsely susceptible."

Hearing what the doctor said, Zhou Shiyi recalled it.

The first time is likely to be a real susceptible period, the second time is after he gets angry, and the third time he doesn't know why.

Although it was after applying for volunteers, Gu Sheng already had a good idea after the exam. It stands to reason that excitement and joy are positive emotions and should not cause Gu Sheng traumatic stress.

"In short, after that, you should also pay attention to the omega that has a high degree of matching with his pheromone. It may be better to use the pheromone of omega to make his proprietary inhibitor."

Nian Meilan listened with a dazed expression.

She didn't know that Gu Sheng's current psychological problems were already so serious, and there seemed to be no signs of all this.

"Okay, thanks doctor, we'll take care."

Gu's father supported his wife's shoulders and gave her strength, Nian Meilan covered her face and cried softly.

Zhou Shiyi looked at Gu Sheng's isolation ward, wondering what he was thinking.

It was already late, so the Gu family arranged a hotel for Zhou Shiyi not far from the hospital.

They stayed in the hospital to monitor Gu Sheng's situation.

Zhou Shiyi knew that it was inappropriate to appear here at this time, so he bid farewell graciously.

The Gu family arranged a five-star hotel for Zhou Shiyi. If I remember correctly, this hotel is also the property of the Gu family.

Zhou Shiyi opened the door with a swipe, put the door card into the card slot, turned on the light, and Gu Sheng saw the whole picture of the room.

In order to give Zhou Shiyi a good resting environment, the Gu family arranged for him a big bed room, which was very tidy.

Zhou Shiyi connected to the hotel's wireless network and searched for some information online.

Looking at the information above, Zhou Shiyi picked up a pen and paper to record something.

This is his personal habit. If he encounters something annoying and can't find a clue, he will write down the key points on the paper. Finally, when these are connected together, Zhou Shiyi can at least make a rough judgment.

He recorded the time of Gu Sheng's three susceptibility periods. Before this time, he wrote down the time when he saw Gu Sheng in the hospital. From this time, he could guess when Gu Sheng's susceptibility period was last. A question mark was drawn behind the time of the susceptibility period, indicating that he did not know when Gu Sheng's next susceptibility period would be.