Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Gu's father and mother were arranged to go back to rest, leaving only Gu Yuan and Gu Jinyan to guard Gu Sheng.

Gu Yuan himself was also injured, and only Gu Jinyan was busy. Gu Jinyan didn't expect that she could just fetch water, how could Gu Sheng become like this.

Later, the dean came over and brought the head of the psychiatric department. He said very euphemistically that in Gu Sheng's situation, it would be better to go to the psychiatry department, but Gu Jinyan gave him a glaring look.

Gu Jinyan didn't know what to do. They all knew that Gu Sheng had a serious mental illness, but Gu Sheng behaved normally in front of them.

But now, instead of suddenly becoming like this, it is better to say that Gu Sheng has been suppressing himself and trying to be a normal person.

It's just that the sudden situation now brought back Gu Sheng's painful memories, which caused Gu Sheng to be stressed now.

When Gu Jinyan thought of her family being tortured like this, her teeth itch with hatred. If she knew which bastard did it, she would definitely not let him go.

And here Zhou Shiyi suddenly sneezed, and Grandma Zhou yelled at her.

"It's just beginning to summer, and you young people love to cool off, so if you just wear a little, can you not catch a cold?"

Zhou Shiyi folded all the quilts on the hospital bed and said, "Grandma, it's because the air conditioner in the hospital is too strong. I don't have a cold. Maybe someone is talking about me."

Seeing that there was no reaction behind him, Grandma Zhou was dubious.

Today, she finally got the doctor's diagnosis that she can be discharged from the hospital. Now she will take medicine when she goes back, take good care of her, and don't get tired. After taking a few courses of treatment, see the situation again.

The old man hurriedly asked Zhou Shiyi to go through the discharge procedures for her. She didn't say anything, but Zhou Shiyi knew that the old man was always worried about spending more money.

After Zhou Shiyi settled him down, he plunged into his studies.

He is still a student now, so he has to pass the college entrance examination first.

In school, He Yanqing came back to school on the third day.

Zhou Shiyi didn't ask him where he had been during this time, so He Yanqing breathed a sigh of relief.

A week later, Gu Sheng came to school.

After returning, Zhou Shiyi keenly felt that Gu Sheng seemed to have changed, but he couldn't tell what changed. If he had to say, his temperament became more gloomy. But temperament is something that can be seen but not touched, and Zhou Shiyi will doubt whether it is his own imagination.

It's just that Zhou Shiyi turned his head, and when he caught Gu Sheng's gaze looking at him for the third time, he frowned slightly.

It seemed that he didn't expect Zhou Shiyi to turn his head suddenly, Gu Sheng was stunned for a moment, then he stopped covering up and stared at Zhou Shiyi openly.

Zhou Shiyi was so stared at by him, and suddenly couldn't calm down to do his homework.

He silently mouthed to Gu Sheng: What are you doing?

Gu Sheng raised his eyebrows, following his example: Look at you.

Zhou Shiyi: What are you looking at me for?