Chapter 49

Chapter 49

During this period of time, Zhou Shiyi's attitude towards him can be said to be quite proactive.

He could feel that Zhou Shiyi was not in a good mood after he came in, and he didn't know what he was thinking. He thought that Zhou Shiyi was angry because Gu Sheng secretly volunteered behind his back.

But Zhou Shiyi didn't think too much about it. When Gu Shengbao volunteered, they could be said to be friends.

Although they eat and live together, it is Gu Sheng's own business to apply for volunteering. No matter who he is, he has no right to interfere with which school Gu Sheng wants to apply for.

What's more, the management of B University is also very famous, so it is very normal for Gu Sheng to consider applying for B University.

He just didn't expect that Gu Sheng was really his roommate.

In the original novel, Gu Sheng and Yuan Bo did not get into University B, but went to a well-known key university in H City, and the two became roommates in the university.

In the end, Yuanshen fell in love with Gu Sheng, and willingly became Gu Sheng's friend.

And now, even though the details have changed, he and Gu Sheng are still university roommates, and even, he really likes Gu Sheng.

If it is said that all of this is caused by the world consciousness to change the plot, then is it also true for his heart for Gu Sheng?

"Ah. You are actually taller than me!" Wang Henian exclaimed, his premonition was correct, he was actually the shortest one in dormitory 409.

Wang Henian is 1.78 meters tall. He can say he is 1.8 meters tall when he wears shoes, but he can't stand up to his other roommates, who are all genuinely 1.8 meters and above.

When Gu Sheng arrived, he shattered Wang Henian's fantasy.

Hearing Wang Henian's prank-like cry, everyone else in the dormitory laughed.

They are all the same age, so it was very easy to get closer.

Gu Sheng also smiled, and he turned his head to look at Zhou Shiyi.

However, Zhou Shiyi looked away from him with a cold expression on his face.

Zhou Shiyi wearing gold-rimmed glasses, coupled with his cold eyes, and a clean and excellent side face, made Gu Sheng's heart skip a beat.

From the moment they talked, Zhou Shiyi has been listening to them, as if he has some kind of wall with them.

Even when Gu Sheng managed to get along with his roommates, Zhou Shiyi still looked the same.

Gu Sheng thought in his heart, could this be a joke.

After tidying up, everyone decided to go to the supermarket together to buy common supplies for the dormitory.

Gu Sheng arrived a day earlier than them, and everything was almost ready.

Zhou Shiyi had been there before, and it was basically the same, only Wang Henian and Lu Qi were left.

Lu Qi is a local. He took the three of them to the supermarket together. He wrote down the things he needed before he came, and now he is checking the gaps and making up for the omissions.

After all, we will be together for four years, and everyone is more enthusiastic about exchanging their own situations.

Wang Henian bought a lot of things, and the other three helped him share a little.