Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Gu Sheng kept pulling Zhou Shiyi forward with his head covered, and he had no idea where to go.

There is only one thought in his mind, that is, to keep Zhou Shiyi away from everyone and not let him threaten others.

At the same time, Gu Sheng's headache felt as if it was about to split open. He couldn't find the reason, but thought that the sequelae of his rebirth were still not healed.

After he was reborn, he found that he had forgotten a lot of things. Sometimes when he encountered something, he always felt familiar, as if he had seen it there, and he would only remember it at the last moment, just like he remembered it at Miss Gao's dinner party. rise up to happen.

His memory before the age of seventeen has not changed, only the memory after the age of seventeen, he always feels a little missing, intermittent.

But his hatred and resentment towards Zhou Shiyi was like engraved in his soul, tormenting him day and night.

Seeing that Gu Sheng was about to take him out of school, Zhou Shiyi frowned: "Gu Sheng, where are you taking me?"

In the chaos of his mind, Gu Sheng heard Zhou Shiyi's voice, and rescued him from that endless pain.

He subconsciously shook off Zhou Shiyi's hand, and after letting go, Gu Sheng felt a little regretful.

His action seemed to dislike Zhou Shiyi's appearance.

Fortunately, Zhou Shiyi just rubbed his painful wrist: "Are you feeling unwell somewhere? Do you want to see a doctor?"

This sentence, Zhou Shiyi said very euphemistically. He remembered that Gu Sheng had been on sick leave for the past semester, and he seemed a little abnormal. He often stared blankly at one place in a daze, and sometimes he didn't know what was wrong, as if he was in great pain.

"I just felt that the bandage was about to come loose, so I asked you to come over and help me re-tie it." In that situation, Gu Sheng just wanted to bring Zhou Shiyi out, so there was nothing wrong with it.

Zhou Shiyi didn't realize it either, Gu Sheng just made up an excuse.

"Then let's go to the school infirmary."

Gu Sheng nodded carelessly, seeing that Zhou Shiyi didn't ask carefully, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhou Shiyi glanced at Gu Sheng's obviously relieved expression, and always felt that he seemed to have encountered a big problem. Moreover, this trouble had come to him, and Zhou Shiyi had to face it.

When I arrived at the school doctor's office, the school doctor was not there.

Zhou Shiyi could only ask Gu Sheng to lift up his clothes, and found that the bandage was indeed a little loose, so he tied it up again.

Apart from being stiff all over, Gu Sheng didn't almost suffocate himself to death like last night.

Zhou Shiyi was very careful not to touch Gu Sheng's body. After the work was over, both of them were sweating from exhaustion.

The days are so unhurried.

With the passage of time, the wounds on Gu Sheng's body have scabbed over, and Zhou Shiyi has become more and more proficient at going to his house.

The uncle in the guard room of the villa is very familiar with him, and he often goes in and out to say hello and let him in.

Zhou Shiyi went to change Gu Sheng's dressing every evening. After a long time, Gu Sheng took the initiative to ask a question, and Zhou Shiyi began to stay to make up lessons for Gu Sheng.