Day 1

Disclaimer: Content Piracy is an illegal act and is punishable by law. Finally, these are all based on my experiences and I would love to share them with all of you in hopes that these could also help you win in life with me in this accountability journey of a lifetime ;) Let's win together. God bless :)

[D C-I] Daily Check-in:

D1 = 5-30-23; Tues.

[M] Mission: Work-Break Balance & Ethics

[T1] Task 1 = ❌

Goal: 10 pm-4:58 am (7h approx.)

Today's Result: 11:07 pm-5:47 am (6h 40m)

[T2] Task 2 = ❌

Goals & Result:

a. Morning Routine & Chores✅ 

b. Morning Specific Work-Break ❌

[T3] Task 3 = ✅

Goals & Result:

a. Afternoon Specific Work-Break ✅ 

 b. Evening Routine & Chores ✅ 

[OR] Overall D1/62 Result = ❌

(✅Goal: 3/3)

[KT] Key takeaways:

T2 and T3 be broken down further into two more parts, a total of five main tasks per day as an update for tomorrow onwards to acknowledge routines consistency. I did well on them today but in terms of specific workloads, I'm still working on my work-break balance. I've come to realize that starting work is like looking at a very sturdy and gigantic wall. "I just can't make it to the other side" That's what I was thinking, and so, I never even bother to face it. But I don't want to go back to where I was, so, I faced it again until I make it this time.

Just one budge, I repeat, one budge only, and the wall fell. It turns out it was made out of plywood with two little wood supports on both of its sides, this is a metaphorical statement, by the way. The work we embark to face looks too much, but just like the wall, well-painted enough to give the illusion we can't handle it, work, we can do it because we have to do it anyway. If it reaches the deadline then we made it, we will come to our senses and be like, "How I wish I could've done better... and earlier." 

At the end of the day, it's gonna be both painful anyway. It's just that the pain of hard work will pay off in time, while the pain of no hard work will demand in time instead.