Week 9 (D56-62)

Disclaimer:

Content Piracy is an illegal act and is punishable by law. Finally, these are all based on my experiences and I would love to share them with all of you in hopes that these could also help you win in life with me in this accountability journey of a lifetime ;) Let's win together. God bless :)

"To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement." (St. Augustine of Hippo)

So we got two 0.3s, which I just recently added and it goes something like this: Basically, 1 point is for check, while 0 is not having a check, right? But that got me unrealistic with my case with sleep, and so, I became more patient with myself by adding 0.3, if I either make it to sleep within 10 pm or wake up around 5 am, and 0.5 if I do both but not 10:15-5:15 sharp; almost there. By the way, let's talk about Charisms, not "rizz" (a trending take on charisma; with the a). Although they might be near each other, they're different. Charism, as defined by Merriam-Webster Dictionary, "is an extraordinary power (as of healing) given to a Christian by the Holy Spirit for the good of the church."

As stated in CCC,

"Communion of charisms. Within the communion of the Church, the Holy Spirit "distributes special graces among the faithful of every rank" for the building up of the Church. Now, "to each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good." "They had everything in common." "Everything the true Christian has is to be regarded as a good possessed in common with everyone else. All Christians should be ready and eager to come to the help of the needy . . . and of their neighbors in want." A Christian is a steward of the Lord's goods." (Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2nd ed., nos. 951-952)

What are your hobbies? Passions? Hobbies-to-passion-projects? And the like? Don't worry if you don't have one at the moment. Maybe this might be one of the instruments God could use to help you ponder what are the things you're not just good at, but also the things that make you the happiest when you do them. Gladness that the world can never give us but only God can fully fill us with; to whom only we can be fulfilled. Passion/s might be the easiest to do (maybe because you love them), or the hardest even (nevertheless, you do them because you love them). Or maybe you don't know it/them yet. Pray for the wisdom of God to reveal how God made you to be you and only you. There is something you can do that nobody can ever do it like the way you could because that is where God's calling you to be. It doesn't/ they don't have to be extraordinary (they could be), friend, only God can tell you that amazing charism He gifted you with ever since you were conceived! You are special, seen, appreciated, and loved by God. You are His child :) And the best way to say it is that you are a gift, and you have this present to unwrap who you really are; part of the body of Christ, the Church, with Him as the head.

As stated in CCC,

"The body's unity does not do away with the diversity of its members: "In the building up of Christ's Body there is engaged a diversity of members and functions. There is only one Spirit who, according to his own richness and the needs of the ministries, gives his different gifts for the welfare of the Church." The unity of the Mystical Body produces and stimulates charity among the faithful: "From this, it follows that if one member suffers anything, all the members suffer with him, and if one member is honored, all the members together rejoice." Finally, the unity of the Mystical Body triumphs over all human divisions: "For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."' (Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2nd ed., n. 791)

Last school vacation when I was already producing my webcomic, "Gladyouwaition-Gladyouwaited/GYWIE", it was a new venture I'm about to take. It was a mix of awe, fear, happiness, anxiety, and enthusiasm. Creating a comic is something I've been wanting to do ever since I'm a kid. And so, now that I'm older, when the opportunity came, I grabbed it. My cousin is a digital artist while I'm a traditional one. Due to my background, it was faster for me to adapt to the new medium, with the help of my cousin. I also have a childhood friend and a relative that are also digital artists. But all three of them create illustrations and didn't want to create a webcomic at the moment. That is why even though I've adjusted to digital artistry, I still don't have an idea how the process of webcomic-making is done and so I researched and experimented. Although, the storyline has always been there for ages in my drafts. Fast forward to now, GYWIE has already 12 eps. and more, praise God! And if my cousin, childhood friend, and relative digital artists want to try out webcomic-making, I would love to help them out too :) You see, charism, as I understood it to be, is that special gift God has given you and the way He has called you to collaborate with Him. The four of us might have the same talent related to Visual Artistry but how we utilize it for the greater Glory of God's kingdom differ. (God might call them into comic-making soon too, that can be :) The point is that just like there are eyes in the face; hands beside the torso, we are all part of the body of Christ. We might differ in our gifts, personalities, abilities, and the like, but if we offer who we are to God, just as He has made us to be, we will be the happiest, not in the perspective of the world, but in the lens of the Word. And our differences do not divide us, in fact, they build us up! We, the Church, yes, with the capital C, are the people of God, and together, let us spread the true Gospel, Jesus Christ, to our brothers and sisters, with fire in our hearts from the Holy Spirit; passionately committed to helping one another for God's greater glory.

"Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."-St. Catherine of Siena

Just like the "Advent" Season, let the candles of hope, peace, love, and joy light us up as we await the "Christmas" in our lives, in the leadership of Jesus, wrapping us as a "gift" to other's "present" through God's ministry in us.

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed, each of us is loved, each of us is necessary."-Pope Benedict XVI