Week 5 (D28-34)

Disclaimer:

Content Piracy is an illegal act and is punishable by law. Finally, these are all based on my experiences and I would love to share them with all of you in hopes that these could also help you win in life with me in this accountability journey of a lifetime ;) Let's win together. God bless :)

I'm quite disappointed with myself because, again, for this week, my sleep is still not moved. When it comes to work, the progress is consistently good, not perfect but excellent, unlike my sleep. In terms of my sleeping duration, I am pretty good at managing to sleep 6-8 hours on average. My only sleep-related problem is scheduling. As far as I've observed myself, I don't have underlying conditions that might cause my difficulty sleeping; I'm healthy praise God. I can say so as I can manage to sleep right after work. But there are a lot of workloads that I finish reaching late at night. I work from home, so as soon as I'm done with the day's work, I sleep right away! In a nutshell, it's not hard for me to fall asleep, it's just hard to adjust my work scheduling due to some urgent calls and meetings, and mostly to my drive to just work and work while I got the momentum. Well, I can do this throughout my school break if I want to but I will lose the point of this amazing accountability journey with y'all if I just give in and give up. I started this challenge with the loving of work in mind, which, thank God, I've achieved steadily, but I now want to move forward by learning how to sleep and wake up at the time I deem appropriate, especially in preparation for my fast-approaching new school year, which really demands waking up early. I do wanna wake up early but I also don't want to sacrifice the hours of my sleep. And so, I fathomed that as long as we're living we're gonna have loud and/or silent battles to fight against; big or small, might be irrelevant for others but a huge matter for you, as for me, sleeping.

But don't you worry, God sees you, God wants to help you, God yearns to prosper you, because God loves you, and has always loved you, and will always love you... if you let Him, so please, let us let Him. Into the deep recesses of our hearts, even those things you think are so petty and are not worthy to be helped with or just a nuisance to God, don't be shy about those things. Present them to God. "Lord, these are my wounds, my scars, and my weaknesses, they might be nothing for anyone else but everything to me, and so I surrender them to you..." In reality, there will be relapse here and there during the growth phase, it isn't linear. But always remember, you are intentionally and zealously wanting to grow and that's already your first win brothers and sisters in Christ.

If we got weaknesses, we also have strengths, because our greatest strength is God. Without Him, we can do nothing. With Him, we can do every single thing He asks of us which is actually what our hearts do yearn for before we even know it. Some years ago, I had a very difficult time to which nothing can compare, even this little pain I have right now... But I happen to come across one of the 'Fulltank' videos of Brother Bo Sanchez, I think that's the segment name of his videos on his Facebook page. I don't know him personally but maybe some of my friends follow him there which led fb to recommend it in my feed randomly that I clicked and watched. Somewhere along the video, he instructed the viewers to take a piece of paper, any paper will do as long as there's enough space to write on, then I did grab a scratch paper near me, yeah, I just tried. Then he further told the viewers to write everything one is grateful for. He gave examples, like "Thank God I'm breathing well", "I can see clearly", "I have a table where I can put food and share meals with my family", and "I'm grateful for every member of my family", and goes somewhere along that line. The list goes on, even those super little things that will give you a good laugh because you never realized you have those stuff all this time, not just the material ones, but anyone and anything you ever had and has at all! I just wrote stuff until I filled the back of the scratch paper that was empty just a while ago. I even write in the littlest of spaces left at the front; that paper was my printing draft. Well, I wasn't healed on the spot but that sure is a big help and one step forward back to light and life. Try out the Gratitude Paper and also the Miracle Journal. It's like the Gratitude paper but compiled in all the years that God has gifted us and He will be giving us! Miracles might be rare and supernatural but they can also be the things we forget about that we have now more than ever. Maybe it's not always greener somewhere else but where God has planted us right where we are.

I then get back to watching Christian posts that were coming from amazing creators too like Ascension Presents, Blessed is She, The Catholic Crusade, Angel Studios, and more. To my surprise, I'm slowly wanting to change for the better after getting stuck. It took years of repair and returning to God after some time being lost. The Holy Mass is the best remedy that I had in my life, followed by the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession). This time as I'm doing this 'Account Ability' book, as well as 'Glad-you-wait-ion [Gladyouwaited] (GYWIE)', and many more God-willing, I felt God the Holy Spirit stirring my soul to live the purpose that the Holy Trinity has in stored for me ever since my conception. Through these awesome content creators, I for one, was touched and moved to also help out people who are somewhat stuck like I'm relapsing right now. Your life, your story, is so needed in this world. You can help out souls that are wandering, and only through you, God can touch these persons' hearts like no other. Yes, you, and only you can do that. This world will never be the same without you, my friend. God loves you, God bless :)