Day 12

Disclaimer:

Content Piracy is an illegal act and is punishable by law. Finally, these are all based on my experiences and I would love to share them with all of you in hopes that these could also help you win in life with me in this accountability journey of a lifetime ;) Let's win together. God bless :)

[D C-I] Daily Check-in:

D12 = 6-10-23

[M] Mission:

Work-Break Balance & Ethics

[T1] Task 1 = ❌

Goal: 10 pm-4:58 am (7h approx.)

Today's Result:

11:57-8:49 (8h 52m)

[T2] Task 2 = ✅

Morning Routine & Chores

[T3] Task 3 = ✅

Morning Specific Work-Break

[T4] Task 4 = ✅

Afternoon Specific Work-Break

[T5] Task 5 = ✅

Evening Routine & Chores

[OR] Overall D12/62 Result = ✅

[KT] Key takeaways:

Every start of the day's main task/work gives me this mixed feeling of nervousness and thrill. "It's about to get down..." type of feeling is getting on my nerves that make me want to breathe deeply and then jump right into it after praying and morning chores & routine. From the starting days, this feeling intimidates me, to be honest, but as I entered this challenge of consciously changing my life for the better with you all, it made me get used to the feeling that it's more delving into the excitement and enthusiasm part when I start to work per day. I gradually developed, and am still developing, a healthy connotation and relationship with work/doing main tasks per day. Hopefully, I'll get to be consistent enough to apply it also when it comes to school next academic year as well. We can do this, God bless :)