Week 11 (D70-76)

Disclaimer: Content Piracy is an illegal act and is punishable by law. Finally, these are all based on my experiences and I would love to share them with all of you in hopes that these could also help you win in life with me in this accountability journey of a lifetime ;) Let's win together. God bless :)

Hi guys! I thank God for helping me out not just with my sleeping schedule recovery and work-break balance, but also for His main gift in this journey, which is all of you in this Account Ability Community we've built in the past 11 weeks! Thank you so much my sisters and brothers in Christ!

But as it is written:

"What eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, and what has not entered the human heart, what God has prepared for those who love him," -1 Corinthians 2:9

With the help of the Beatitudes, Sacramentals, and especially the Sacraments, I am a lot more equipped in holding myself accountable in life that I would love to suggest to you guys as well. Just a little bit of a background, there are seven Sacraments: Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Orders, Matrimony, Anointing of the Sick, Penance & Reconciliation, and the Eucharist; the Body & Blood of Christ. As for the sacramentals, there's a lot but my top two favorites are the Carmelite (Brown) Scapular and the Holy Rosary. The promise of our Lady of Mt. Carmel for those wearing this specific scapular always is that they will not suffer eternal fire. Warning: The Carmelite Scapular is NOT an amulet, NOT a lucky charm too, but a SACRAMENTAL. Meaning, whenever I get to see it because I wear it always, it reminds me and holds me accountable not to sin as much as possible. As for the praying of the Holy Rosary, what a blessing it is to be able the ponder the mysteries of the Life of Jesus while He was still on Earth, with His mom, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and his companions, the apostles and disciples, and more, to do the will of His Father in Heaven, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and there's so much more to this! I also get to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet afterward every Rosary, which I learned from my grandparents and parents. Now, speaking of the Holy Bible, the Beatitudes are these:

The Sermon on the Mount.When he saw the crowds, he went up the mountain, and after he had sat down, his disciples came to him. He began to teach them, saying:

The Beatitudes

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you [falsely] because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven. Thus they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Matthew 5:1-12)

I do Lectio Divina daily and I love the combination of all the scriptural readings for August 10, 2023. I've always loved all of the readings but this day's set was a super fit for this accountability journey we have had for 11 weeks now:

An excerpt from the First reading (2 Corinthians 9:6-10):"Brothers and sisters: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each must do as already determined, without sadness or compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. Moreover, God is able to make every grace abundant for you, so that in all things, always having all you need, you may have an abundance for every good work..."

Responsorial Psalm: Ps 112:1-2, 5-6, 7-8, 9Response: "Blessed the man who is gracious and lends to those in need."

Gospel Acclamation: John 8:12bc"Alleluia, alleluia. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness but will have the light of life, says the Lord. Alleluia, alleluia."

Gospel (Jn 12:24-26) excerpt:"...Whoever serves me must follow me,and where I am, there also will my servant be..."Let's wrap it all up with St. Augustine of Hippo's quotes,"Our hearts are restless until they rest in you."

and

"Take care of your body as if you were going to live forever, and take care of your soul as if you were going to die tomorrow."

When I coined the term 'Seignthood' for my branding Seignthood Studios, it was a concatenation of 'Reign' & 'Sainthood'; that is if we become citizens of Heaven in the future, we want to make God reign in our souls forevermore. ('Forever' might just be a word here for now in this lifetime, but it can only be experienced in the afterlife; either with agony or with joy.) Let's do our best to reach the latter, with God in the center of our lives. It has been a journey with y'all. What an accountability journey we had! To hold each other accountable while being grounded by the guidance of the Holy Bible and the truths expounded through the CCC. Should we have any resolutions, may it be for the new year, mid-year, yearend, or now, let's just always remember that we can change for the better with God's providence. This might look like the end, but is actually just the beginning of another journey God has in store for each one of us. Buckle up and prepare for the blastoff! God bless.