1. The CEO 🔞

"ahhh... ahh arrghhhhh~"

knock knock

"hey boss, may i come in?"

It's Nam, Freen's PA, the culprit who disturb Freen's pleasuring time in the office. Nam is one of Freen's closest friend and know everything about Freen including her dark past, so she also be able to guess what Freen is doing right now.

"W-wwait.. S-Stop knocking! ahhhh... ahh..."

Freen stroke herself faster and rougher so she can cum soon. She can't stop since her cock is rocking hard and throbbing waiting to release. Her balls also bouncing vigorously following from her fast stroke.

"Ohh... hehehehe ok boss i will come back later.. btw there's someone wanna meet you. It's one of our model. I will ask her wait for a while" after that she walks away.

Freen is close to cum so she closes her eyes and stroke faster. She also massage her balls so it help bring her to the edge. After some fast stroke, she came hard into a secret dustbin.

frst shoot, second shoot, third shoot, until 10th shoot... Finally she calm down.

She always have a secret dustbin under her table and throw away her own trash because she doesn't want to risk it if people ever accidentally saw it. After that Freen grabs the tissue box from her office table and wipes off all her cum and cleans her cock. She can still feel her cock rock hard but at least not so hard when she aroused all sudden a while ago. 

Yes, Freen Sarocha Chankimha, a 26 years old CEO of the most successful modelling company, FSC Entertainment has a cock but she wasn't born like that. It all happened 5 years ago when she was kidnapped by two guys for money. Freen's parents owned a very successful contractor company and also became billionaires from their hard work. Freen is their only child, they love the most and the heir of their company. The kidnappers kidnapped Freen and asked for ransom money which is 1billion dollar and if they failed to give the money, they won't see their daughter ever again. The kidnappers also threaten Freen's parents that if they dare to inform the police about it, byebye daughter. Freen's parents had no choice but to just give them the money. But little do they know, these two kidnappers are unlicensed and not certified so called scientists and they need that money to carry out their crazy experiment - creating a potion that could grow penis. They never plan to release Freen after getting the money because their first subject will be - Freen.

..........................................................

Back to present :

After cleaned her cock and tuck it back inside the office trousers, she cleaned her workplace. After making sure everything is good as normal, she wants to press on the monitor direct to her PA's monitor but come to sudden halt when she felt a little precum shoot out to her panty. Freen groaned and shake a bit with the sudden reaction. She sigh. She still feels horny even after release. Well one time release is not enough for her as the experiment, or they said "Experiment Gone Wrong" had made her a horny person regardless of anytime, anywhere or even after how many times she cum.

She takes a deep breath and try to jog a little to losen herself and luckily it work. She is ready to continue work.

She press on the monitor direct to her PA's monitor and,

Ahem. "Call her in".

** On the other side......