14. Bed Rest

6.1K Read !!!!     395 Votes !!!!

Thank you so so much guys!! I checked the status yesterday morning, it was 4k Read and 280 votes. I can't believe how fast the Read and Votes rise!!

You guys have no idea how this encourage my mood for today!!! Thank you so much for supporting me!! I promise will update daily for my beloved readers. Love Love y'all!!

.............................................................................................

Freen was admitted to Tee's clinic ward after passing out from the shot given by Tee yesterday. She was situated at a special ward that only specialize both she and her assistant, and Freen's closest friend can enter the ward. However for this early stage, Tee restrict any friends visit except for Becky (Welll Becky can't be count as Freen's friend right?)

16 hours passed but there is still no sign of Freen waking up. She is now laying on bed with half body naked covered by blanket, and many wires attached to her body and lower part. Her heart rate is weak while her cock had turned purple because of the intense cumming. After Freen passed out, Tee and her assistant tried their best to stop the cum which finally they succeeded.

They are now waiting for Freen to wake up while Becky never leave her side. Becky update Freen's condition after the test to Song and Nam so they packed some of their clothes and needs for their stay at the ward. They also bring along their laptop just in case they want to work. 

Becky caress Freen's hand and look at her face lovingly "Baby, please wake up soon. You promise me remember? I will always be here wait for you. I love you" Becky lift her hand and kiss at the back of her hand.  After some time, a knock can be heard.

"It's me, Tee"

"Yes P'Tee, you may come in"

Opening the door and walk inside the ward, Becky can see Tee's worried face. She walks near the bed and talk in low voice

"Still no sign of waking up?" Tee ask. Becky just nodded and look back to Freen.

"Becky, I want to show you something" Tee opens her file which caught Becky's attention.

"We get some result from the samples and also observation, so for the first test where Freen's penis react to arousal was different than normal. It took just seconds to fully erect compare to normal erect where it usually take minute to fully erect."

"And not only that, Freen were able to filled up all the tubes which it was more than 50 tubes, indicate abnormality occur. Which mean, her penis was erected all the time for more than 6 hours. Speaking of the amount of semen, judging by the look from the tubes well yeah obviously it was far from normal. Normal amount of semen is about 2ml per ejaculation but Freen can do more than 5ml.  Luckily she is not feeling pain but her stamina is no joke and genuinely abnormal. We decided to run a test from her blood and urine and it seems the viagra still took effect inside her body. There is also some unidentified element but we are unable to define it which I suspect that must be the strange potion made by the kidnappers." 

Becky takes some time to digest the information before start asking "How about the pain that Freen's encounter from the last test?"