20. Bonding Time 🔞

Okay guys~~ Since Friday Night & Bonding Time (mix) got the second most voted, so I gonna modified Bonding Time as requested. Hope you guys love it!!!!!!!

Btw~~~~~~ THANK YOU FOR 31K READS AND 1.5K VOTES!!!!!!! This really inspire me to keep brainstorming to give the best storyline for y'all<3<3

..............................................................................

**Freen's Phone ringing non stop

Becky stirred with her exhausted and sore body, manage to raise her hand to shake Freen who sleeps soundly hugging her. "Babeeeeeeee~~~~ phoneeeeeeeeeee" Becky says sleepily.

Freen awake half sleep, reaching to the nightstand beside their bed to get her phone. After manage to reach it, she raise her body with one arm for support, opening her half asleep eyes to look at the screen, Caller ID : Nam. Becky squirm towards Freen's chest and lay her head "Babeeeee~~~ noisyyyy~~~" she says with her eyes close.

Freen smiles at her lover cuteness, kissing the top of her head before answering her phone,  "Hel----"

"Oiiiiiiiiiiiii you two!!!! It's 8am breakfast time!! Are you two not joining for breakfast?! I know your girlfriend won't be able to walk, we all are too!! well except for Josh.. ahhahahhahahaa!!! But still!!! Are you planning to starve your girlfriend to death?? You drained her energy last night!! Give her something to eatt!! wakeyyyyyy!!!"

Nam nagging at the phone making Freen pulls the phone away from her ear. Becky open her eyes slightly and look up to Freen with her sleepy eyes, wondering what the noisy sounds from her phone. 

"It's Nam my love, she asks us come down for breakfast. You wanna join??" Freen ask Becky lovingly, kinda forgetting Nam still talking at the phone.

"Can we rest more baby?? My body really sore and we also slept late last night. Like... SUPER LATE!!! Can we just stay on bed first please~~~~ But if you are hungry you may go first baby. It's okay" Becky kiss Freen's chest and look up to Freen. Her sleepy face really cute making Freen can't handle and want to lean closer to kiss Becky but Nam scream at the other line

"HOIIIIIII FREEN SAROCHA CHANKIMHA!!! Did you literally forget you are talking to me now?? Wow I feel so unloved by my frie-----" Before Nam could act dramatic, Freen cut her

"Nam~~ My lovely sister Nam~~ We will go down have our breakfast later. Let us rest some more okay??? Just leave us some food will do. Thank you so much and bye bye!!!!" Freen end the call before Nam could reply.

She puts her phone back on the nightstand and faster lean down on Becky to capture her lips. Even though Becky still sleepy, she still kiss Freen back passionately. After a while, they parted away because in need of oxygen. Becky still with her eyes close while Freen looking at her lovingly. Her eyes trails down from her lips to her chest, rising up and down to regain breath.

The sight turn Freen on. Realize the room gone silence, Becky opens her eyes, only to see Freen look at her deep, pupils dilated. Freen's hand caressing Becky's waist under the blanket, slowly goes down to cup her pussy.