22. Disappeared

Ohhhh boy~~~~~ I read all your comments on last chapter. YOU GUYS REALLY GENIUS!!!!!!!!! But I need to stay calm so the story won't spoil that much. hehehehehhehe

Btw I really appreciate it if you guys can give me votes while reading my story~~~~ I really really appreciate it!!! 

Thank you!!!!!!

...........................................................................................................................................

Becky had been sitting on the bench for quite some time. She feels bad leaving the party that was supposed to celebrate their team's success. She also feel bad leaving it because for sure Freen will want to accompany her so she decided to walk back inside to join them.

She walks slowly to the entrance since she still feeling a bit dizzy which she then spotted 2 women  near the entrance wall from afar. When she getting near to the place, she saw it was her Freen with her back at the wall, and a woman in front of her. Freen is holding the woman tightly that their position are so close, which the woman slowly lean closer to Freen.

Becky stop at her track, her hands turn to fist watching them. She saw the woman pressed her lips on Freen, but to her surprise, Freen did not push her away. Her heart clench in pain. The woman seems trying to deepen the kiss but Freen still not move. She storm her way towards them and yells

"FREEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hearing that, Freen finally back to her real world, realizing her position still kissing Heidi, she quickly push Heidi away but lightly. Heidi whom heard someone call Freen's name and in the same time realize that she crossed the line, quickly back off and put distance between Freen. She turns around look at Becky, thats when Becky know who Freen been kissing. She know Heidi since they did modelling together before.

Freen look at Becky fuming with anger, to which she turns around and walk away from the place, Freen take a glance towards Heidi before rush her way to chase Becky. While chasing Becky, she kept calls for her name.

"Becky honey!!! BecBec please listen to me!!! Please lets talk!! I'm so ssorry!!!!" Freen beg while chasing Becky. Becky walks so fast but come to a point her dizziness strike, she quickly stop, luckily she is now back to the bench, holding on the bench for support.

Freen saw Becky holding her head with her other hand hold the bench for support, she fasten her step to catch Becky from behind, scaring that she might fainted. Upon reaching Becky's hand, Becky yank her hand away.

"Go away!!! Why did you even chase for me??!! Just go to your new pretty and sexy girlfriend!!! Who am I to beat that right??!!!!" Becky turns to Freen and let out her anger, her dizziness is killing her but her heart pain even more.

"No nooo Becky!!! She is not my girlfriend! You are my only love honey.. I'm so so sorry!! I- I was caught of guard when she kiss me!! It happen too fast that I didn't get to push her away! I did not enjoy the kiss honey, it just happen!" Freen tried to explain.

"Happen too fast???!!! Oh Freen what an act you put on. She kissed you for quite some time Freen!! I saw from the moment she kissed you and even when she move to deepen her kiss, you still not pushing away!!! Tell me Freen!! Is that happen too fast??!!! How could you do that to me??!! I know I haven't been present lately, but I promised you tonight isn't it??!!!! Are you that desperate??!!!!" This time Becky talking too fast and too emotional that her tears keep flowing.