58. In The Dark 🔞

*Sensitive content with torture action. Please skip this chapter if you don't like this*

*Read at your own risk*

............................................................................

"Arggggggghhh!!!!!" Loud groan fill every corner of an abandoned factory. Two people were tied at a customized wooden equipment, naked at lower part, both are awake and currently groaning in pain with the torture from an older woman.

She keep hitting them with a whip senselessly, seems to enjoy seeing two of them groaning in pain.

"s-stoppppp!! why??!!! Why are you doing this??!!" Josh yell. The older woman listened to him, stop hitting them but walk to Josh with a sly smile in her face.

"Awwwww poor boy... you want me to stop with this whip??? Or what?? You need to be specific because I can stop with the whip and start with this!!!!!!!!!"

She gropes Josh's lower part with a strong force, making Josh clench his teeth, her head spinning because of too much pain. Freen saw it and shout at her.

"Fuck you bitch!!!! Stop that!!!! Just with all these!!! Who the fuck are you and why are you doing this to us??!!!"

Thanks to Freen, the older woman let go of Josh's groin, walk to Freen. Freen yelps when the older woman grab her groin, luckily she did not put pressure on it, just more likely trying to scare her.

"Who am i? Why did i do all these???" She massages Freen's groin, trying to make it hard with her touch.

"You two.... Killed my man, ohh no, my MEN. THEY GAVE ME THE BEST SEX I EVER HAD! THEY ALWAYS FLOOD ME WITH THE BEST CUM EVER! THAT WAS MY HEAVEN AND YOU, TWO, TAKE, IT, AWAY, FROM, ME!! NOW, YOU, MUST, GIVE, ME, WHAT, YOU, HAD, TAKEN, AWAY!!!!!!"

She pumped Freen's cock harder in every words she said. Freen feels a lot of pain because of her not yet hard cock getting pump hard. Josh on the other side had became weak because of the whip torture and hard grope just now. After few pumping, the older woman look down to Freen's cock, only to find out that it still haven't get hard as what she expected. This furious her even more.

"THE  FUCK!!! WHAT WITH THIS? WHY DON'T U GET HARD??!!"

Freen clenching her teeth, " I- I will ne-never get hard fo-for you!!! *breath harder* Th-this is only for my wi-wife!!!!!"

Hearing that, the older woman can't contain her anger, she pulls, slaps and hit Freen's groin and body as she like.

"STOP BOASTING YOUR HAPPY LOVE LIFE TO ME!! GO TO HELL WITH YOU MARRIAGE!!! YOU WILL NEVER HAPPY!!!!" Every hit slowly weaken her body. Just then, sharp barking coming from a corner of the factory which stop the older woman's doing.

*arff* *arff* *arff* *arff* *arff* *arff* *arff* *arff* *arff*

She turns her head to look behind her, it was the dog that she caught earlier. She stomps to the cage, open it and pulls the dog out by its collar. She then keep kicking the dog making the dog whimpers in pain.