8. Night Talk

*Do support with votes and comment!! Thank you~~~~*

.........................................................................................

After dinner, Freen insist letting Becky rest while she do all the cleaning. Becky just obeys it since Freen won't take no for answer.

Before do the cleaning, Freen carries Becky in bridal style to her room and place Becky carefully on her bed. She then went outside for some time, coming back with a cool pack.

"Here, place it down there. This can help sooth your soreness. Later before sleep I will apply the aloe vera gel okay?"

Becky just follow Freen's instruction, taking off her panty before open her legs wide. Freen place the cool pack carefully on Becky's pussy. The sudden coldness at her pussy makes her jolted but she able to remain calm after that.

"There..... okay you rest first. I'll be back later."

With that Freen kiss Becky's forehead and thigh before leave the room to clean their kitchen while Becky laying on Freen's bed, legs open wide with a cool pack on her pussy. Becky can't help keep falling for her boss because of her sweetness and gentle care.

After some time, Freen enter her room and sat on the bed with her back at the headboard. Looking down to Becky, Freen ask with a smile on her face

"How was it? Is it helping?"

"Yeah. Thank you so much. I think you will constant need a cool pack here if we gonna have hardcore sex for 3 years." Becky chuckle.

Freen also laugh along. "Well..... I don't mind preparing all that for you. You will have unlimited cool pack here. Anytime, anywhere" Freen say proudly.

"Btw, I was meaning to ask you this. I know we've talk about it this evening but I really want to ask again to be sure. Just to make sure I have your fully consent" Freen says again.

"what is it Ms. Freen?"

"Do you really okay with me wanting to have sex all the time? As in... anywhere, anytime? I know that you agree with it because it's in our deal but I don't want you to feel like.... forced... or unhappy with it. I don't want you to feel being locked up or slaved" Freen says sincerely.

Becky laugh out loud making Freen look at her with puzzle. Seeing Freen's puzzle face, becky says "Ms... you ask me that after poking my pussy hard all evening, made me moaning mess, and biting my nipples while do me hard.. I think the question comes a bit slow Ms."

Hearing that makes Freen blushes and shy.

After calming down herself from laughing, Becky says "Yes Ms. Freen. I'm okay with it. You have my full consent to do anything you want to my body Ms. Freen. I had already agree to our deal and..... I trust you that despite our deal, you wont treat me like some kind of sex slaves." Becky answer sincerely.