42. First Day Work? Nahhh~~ 🔞

Freen woke up from her deep and tired sleep, her whole body is sore asf but when she look beside her, every inch of soreness leaves her body seeing her beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully, cuddling close to her body.

She leans down to kiss Becky's forehead and lips before reaches out for her phone to look at the time, it's already past noon!! Her notifications is full of messages from their gang's group chat (GC), Tee, Nam and even her mom.

Chats:

Nam : Morning Boss!!!! How's your progress telling Becky about the new offer and everything? Is she agree? Are you two coming work tomorrow? - 10pm last night

**10 misscalls from Nam - 8.03am

Tee : HOI FREEN SAROCHA CHANKIMHA!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE? IS EVERYTHING OKAY??!! WHY IS YOUR MOM WAITING OUTSIDE??!!! I KNOW YOU TWO WERE EATING EACH OTHER LAST NIGHT BUT FOR GOD SAKE NOW ALREADY PAST 10AM!!! STOP DOING IT IN MY WARD!! - 10.12am

Nam via GC : Guys!!! Anyone know where Freen is??!! 

Tee : Her mom was here this morning but she can't enter Becky's ward. Istg I'm gonna smack Freen when she woke up later.

Josh : Tee, she is still inside your clinic right? Lol.. 

Tee : Yeah Josh, my staffs  said they keep hearing bed cracking sounds until very early morning. *facepalm* 

Kade : HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Our 'Horsepower' friend is back!!

Yuki : Guess I need ask for extra payment to clean their bedsheet *roll eyes*

Song : She should have ping us then! I thought she will be coming work today with Becky, we were waiting!! Oh nevermind, they probably pass out right after the veryyyyy last round!!

Nam : I'm gonna ask for pay raise after this, istg i did not get pay enough for this!!

Mom : FREEN SAROCHA!! You better get your ass up and open the door!!!!! Spare my daughter in law!!!! I ask you to get her back not eat her!!! It's 12pm already!!

Freen facepalms reading the text messages. She is sooo dead after this. Becky moves meaning she is awake. They look at each others, eyes full of love, gave a loving and passionate kiss to start their day.

"Mmmmm what a good kiss to start my day" Freen hummed in satisfaction. Becky chuckles. She then saw Freen holding her phone, the screen shows her mom's chatbox. She raise her body with an arm supporting her body.

"Mom chat you? what did she says?" Freen gave her phone for Becky to read it. She also switches to the group chats to let her read the gang's chat. Becky blushes so red.

"I'm so dead after this my love, save me~~~~" Freen scoots closer to Becky, buried her face between Becky's breast and hug her tight. Becky chuckles because of her girlfriend's cuteness.

"Let's run away to our home so that they can't nag us anymore" Freen look at Becky immediately, her face lit up very bright when Becky mention 'our home'.

"Y-you wanna come home?? Really??? Omg yesss!!!! Our home!!" Freen cupped Becky's face and keep kissing her face everywhere causing Becky to laugh at her. "Yes my handsome lover~~ Let's go home"