12. Revelation

Guys.. I can see the readers are increasing insanely fast! Thank you so much!! But I really really hope you guys can support me by voting. It means a lot to me. LOVE LOVE!!

......................................................................................................

**Fast Forward

Freen and Becky's deal had been ongoing for one month. They work together, fuck over and over literally anywhere they are, and even sleep together every night that Irin question Becky all the time where did she sleep but Becky just ignore her.

Freen asked Josh to meet all the loan company personally to settle all the loan for Becky. They also make sure that Becky's family is free from any debt. Freen uses her own money to help Becky since she don't want to cause any confusion to her company's financial statement.

Becky also had signed the agreement prepared by Nam. Nothing different with her first agreement only added with new position and also she needs to assist the company's CEO for any representative.

Even Becky had never worked under management field, she still manage to suit herself and learn the job scope. Freen fall for her even more because......... despite her hectic schedule that include modelling and internal management work, Becky still have tons of energy to have sex with Freen every night. (I emphasize, EVERY NIGHT!) Both Freen and Becky seems to have a linked sex drive.

Sometime, Freen would do Becky in her office while Becky was busy doing her work. Freen always told Becky not to mind her and just focus with her work while Freen 'devouring' Becky. Surprisingly, Becky still manage to complete her work after Freen also done pleasuring both them together.

Their feelings for each other grow stronger each days with the constant caring and affection but non of them dare to admit out loud. Becky loves being around Freen. Despite those saying that Freen is cold, she can say she is lucky to be able to see Freen warm, affectionate, caring, sexy side.

However, after the incident in the bathroom and her meeting with her doctor, Becky realize Freen always zoning out or think deeply. Yes, after their incident, Freen arrange her meeting with Tee to consult about her problem. After that Freen seems becoming a little bit different from before.

Freen still treat Becky like how she did all this time, but becky can feel something is off.

*Flashback

Freen summarize to Tee on how Becky agree to accept her offer in return to help her. She also told Tee in details about what happen on that day in the bathroom.

Tee : You been stop taking sedative pills after you met her?

Freen : Yes. Well, she always there to help me so my sex desire was fulfilled all the time. I never take pills ever since.

Tee : That's good to know. So.. how far Becky know about you.

Freen : Not much. She just know that I am needy most of the time. She also knows that once it erect, it is not easy to calm it down. And.... the recent case.