23. Truth Comes Out

Sorry for the late update guys!! Days had been hectic so I wasn't able to update.

 Here an extra long chapter.

Please keep voting my lovely!!!!! Love Love y'all!!

.....................................................................................

Heidi woke up with a stinging pain at the back of her head. She tried to adjust her sight to see the surrounding clearer. She is now sitting on a cold floor, both hands and legs were chained. Looking beside her, she saw Becky was also chained as hers but till unconscious. She tries to remember how she ended up here.

***Flashback

After Freen leave her to find Becky, she was on her way back to the party but she stopped as she forgot telling Freen that both her and Becky were needed at the party for wine toasting. So as she ran back to look for them, she was a bit lost while looking for them, until she saw a guy who seems arranging something at the passenger seat of his van in rush. So she walks to him to ask if he saw Freen and Becky.

"Excuse me sir, did you see Ms. Freen, our CEO and her personal assistant Ms. Armstrong? If I'm not mistaken, I saw they walk this way but I can't find them." Heidi asked the guy politely but he did not turn his body to answer.

"I did not see them" A very short reply from the guy, not bothering to turn his face to Heidi while answering. Heidi just thought that the guy must be in rush and he probably really never saw them.

"Oh, okay then. Sorry for taking your time." As she wants walk away, she suddenly sees a familiar pink purse the guy holding. As the guy pulls out a phone, he probably accidentally pressed on the Home button making the screen light up. Heidi can clearly see the wallpaper picture of Freen and Becky, which mean, it is either Freen's or Becky's phone.

"Sir???!! Isn't that either one of their phone??!! What are you doing with their phones??!!!! You got their stuff yet you claim never saw them??!!!! That's it!!! I'm calling security!!!" Heidi turns around, wanting to run to call for security but before she got move any further, something hard hit at the back of her head, knocking her unconscious.

** End of Flashback

There's a big steel door that look like the entrance, following by an area for experimenting as she can see a lot of experiment tools and substances. There's a see through glasses room where she can see a steel table and some machinery, just like an experiment room that we saw in the movie.

About 3 meters from where Heidi and Becky were chained, she can see Freen who was unconscious as well, chained to wall standing in X position. She then heard the sound of steel door open, she quickly close her eyes, pretend still not waking up.

She heard footstep walk near them, not too long after that she heard water splash the opposite side of them, and later on, she felt water splash on her too. Opening her eyes from the freezing cold water, that's when she saw Freen and Becky regain their conscious as well. Robert then place the pail near Becky.