43. Unstoppable Love 🔞

Both women are panting hard from their ongoing wild session. Freen is thrusting her hip hard and fast towards Becky, whom was pinned at the wall with one leg lifted by her strong lover. None of them are talking, only the sounds of their skins slapping and their lewd voices.

Freen's phone that is on the floor rang but they just ignore the call until it turn to missed call. But then it rang again, causing both of them curse out loud for interrupting their steamy session. "Arghhh baby just answer the call!!" Becky was annoyed but still moaning through the hard thrust.

"Nooo Hon!! Argghhh fuckk I'm near!!" Freen thrust her in the maximum speed she can making Becky gasped in shock, grabbing Freen's shoulders tightly, bouncing hard meeting her thrust. After few hard thrusts, the ringing died down and both of them also meet their end, both came so hard.

They hug each other tightly while ride down their high. Becky slowly slide her body down to sit on the floor, followed by Freen. Just on time, her phone rang again. This time Becky pushes Freen by her chest "baby~~ just answer it already, maybe it's important." Freen steals a kiss, before turning to get her phone.

Just after she pressed answer, long line of curse from the other line 

"&^$%**(^&%%#(&$$($^^$^* FREEN SAROCHA CHANKIMHA!!! WHAT TIME NOW??!!! AND WHY THE HECK YOU NOT ANSWERING MY CALL??!!!! NOW IS PAST 9!!! I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU COMING TO WORK TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT!! I NEED TO SEND MEMOS TO ALL THE STAFF YOU KNOW!!!! EEEEEEEE"

Becky just chuckles watching her lover facepalm while listening to Nam's scolding. "Okay okay calm down sisterrrrr... my beloved and most beautiful sister!!! My wife is craving for me.. so I have to be here.. hehehehe.. tomorrow... we will come to make the announcement okay?"

"TF what wife??!!!! Craving??!!!! Don't tell me she is pregnant again?!!! oh my gosh FREEN SAROCHA CHAN--- ampppfffffff" 'Stop shouting...!! calm down!!' - Song talks behind the line, covers Nam's mouth because she is too loud.

"STOP CALLING BY MY FULL NAME AND CALM DOWN!!!" Freen slightly raise her voice, this Nam is really out of control sometime. After Nam calm down, she tries to talk normally but savagely "Okay my boss, i'm calm down now. Btw are we expecting niece / nephew this soon you fucking horny asshole" 

"Seriously Nam... No... Becky is not pregnant... we just wants to spend a little time because she might get busy when she starts work, come on.... spare us okay? How about this, i buy everyone lunch for tomorrow and you get to pick wherever restaurant you want, dine in or take away or buffet, up to you. Just ping me the bills" Becky just shake her head, Freen always use food to 'bribe' Nam and if her guessing is right, Nam always gives in instantly.

"Omoooo reallyyyy?? okay i will find the restaurants together with Song right after this!!!! can't wait!!!!!!" See...... Just like that, Nam seems forgetting the earlier matter and just go with the food planning. Freen smiles in victory.

"Oh Nam, please invite all our models too tomorrow, I want them to know about the announcement too." While Freen is talking to Nam, Becky can't help to hold her amusement with Freen's posing right now. She is leaning her body at the bench, sitting on floor with legs open wide, becky can see the perfect view of her two balls and baseball bat.