52. To My Arms

Nam, Song, Josh, Tina and Heidi are waiting outside of the secret room behind the wall in Freen's office while Tee and Yuki check on Becky inside the room. All of them are worried sick with Becky's condition.

They take turns to try calling Freen but the effort gone in vain as it were all directed to voicemail. Josh managed to call his friend that work as a doctor in the Bangkok Hospital to check if there is a victim from the plane crash named Freen Sarocha but it shown no record.

As they were waiting, all of sudden they hear a 'ding' sound from the elevator. From what the gang know no one can use the elevator except for the couple,Josh and Freen's parents but they are now not in Bangkok while Josh is with them.

The elevator's door opened but no one step out so all of them back way for Josh to take a look. He took out his gun, leaning to the wall and slowly move to the elevator. The nearer he gets, the more he can feel that there is person inside.

When he is ready to charge inside, his phone suddenly rang make him jump towards the front of the elevator in shock, to which a person appears and attack him. Everything happen so fast with attack and tackle that Josh can't even see the attacker's face properly.

Those who standing not far from the elevator manage to recognize the person, it's Freen!

"Guysss stop!!!!!!! It's Freen!! Joshh!!" Josh heard that so he stop tackling but just in time a punch land on his face. Song runs to them to separate them. After they were separated, that only time both Josh and Freen look at each other.

"Bro!!! That was you!!! Oh my gosh sorry!!!!!!!"

"Damnit!! Do you know that if you are in the ring, that would be call as foul play for hitting after the bells rang!!" Josh still manage to crack a joke even he is holding his cheek, the part where Freen punched.

"I'm so sorry bro!! I was in protective mode because Becky and you guys are not answering my calls. Hey why are you guys here??!! And Nam, Song!!! Why are you two not answering my calls??!!" 

Freen looks shock seeing so many of them gather in her office, not mentioning even Tina and Heidi were there too, in front of her secret room in the office. Both Nam and Song quickly takes out their phones, sees that so many missed calls from Freen.

"Oh jeezzz... I guess we were too nervous and panic when Becky fainted just now that---" Before Nam finished her words, Freen's body shoot up and rushed forward.

"WHATTT!!! MY BECKY FAINTED??? WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY DID SHE FAINTED?? LET ME SEE HER. IS SHE INSIDE?" Freen tries to walk past them but only stopped by all of them.

"Freen Freen wait!!!! Tee and Yuki is inside checking her, don't disturb them first! Please calm down!" From all of the noisy sounds outside the room makes Yuki comes out from the room to check them.

"Guys!!! shhhhh!!! Becky is sleeping, you guys might wakes her up. let her rest! Oh Freen thank God you are back!!!! My gosh u saved from the plane crash??" Yuki close the door behind.