Chapter 20 . Gates Of Insanity

The sky never change, it always stay that same crimson red color, however. It dose change once in awhile. When some arrives here in Sinners Paradise. A crack is seen, a split in the sky for only mere seconds before the sky closes backs up. It's always so quite. Although I was not one to complain about how it was always quite. Why spend my time talking and learning about all the losers down here when I could catch up on my beauty sleep. Except one man. August Murphy. He's the only person down here I've talk to. That's only because he's the person who found me sprawled out like roadkill in the field half out of it. He told me how things work down here. I must of startle him abit as I was smiling like a manic when he said we can kill somebody over and over again, yet they won't die. The first question he ask me was how old I was. I guess he was curious and it wasn't going to hurt me if I told him.
"Twenty two." Than he ask me why I came to sinners paradise for. Or what lead me to figure out for myself I'd the place was real or not. I've forgot how the old man phrase it. I don't know what made me give in and tell him my story. Is it because he actually is the first person to ask me about my life. Or was it that smile he had plastered on his wrinkled face. I told him how I witness a murder and front of me when I was like..hell Sixteen..seventeen. Who could keep track of something like age. How I stumbled upon some old woman and her ramen shop that was in a ally way. I reappeared the woman's words exactly to him. "There's and old story..it has been said if you kill a person. You get sent straight to a place that they've called Sinners Paradise..the so called place is and external hell. You can never die nor you live. You have to be tortured by your sins for and eternity. Some believe that this so called Paradise is real. So they sacrifice there lives as a human being to see if this tale is true."

I remember clearly what the look on the old man's face was when a said it word by word without forgetting any of it. He look me dead in the eye. He ask me only a moment after I finish speaking. "What made you believe that the woman's words were true?." It wasn't about if I believe her or not. It gave me a weird sensation of..happiness?. I honestly thought to my self that I have already been to hell and back with the shit I've been through. So a Paradise we're you can't die or live. I mean. To a guy like me. It sounded great.

Weeks have passed. Or was it months. Can't tell when everything is the same. I found a couple of rocks on top of a hill. It was a pain in my ass to hike up that steep hill. Yet. It was relieving when I reach the top. The view was kinda decent. It really was like a whole other world from earth. I kinda was waiting to see dinosaurs or something to pop up. Place look so abnormal. But still. Pretty decent view of the place. I laid on the rock, the sudden coldness sent a shiver up my spine but I quickly got use to it, I slide my hands under my head and look up at the blood red sky. A blink my eyes a couple of times, slowly getting use to the place. The sky suddenly spit open, no noises or any signs that it was going to happen. A small crack in the sky. The sky stay like that for a few seconds before it closed back up.
"What was that all about." I question my self, but shrug it off and close my eyes. I must have doze off or something because once I open my eyes again, it felt weird. Like, something was about to happen and I wasn't going to like it weird. Gut feeling I think people called it.

I lean up and reach deep down my Jean pocket to pull out the box of cigarettes I nearly forgot was there. I only remember because I felt that and the silver chain pocket watch poking my thigh. I reach my hand in my other pocket to pull out my black lighter.  I lit the cigarette that I had dangling in my mouth and smile as I place both of them back in there rightful sides of my front Jean pockets. "Damn I'm glad I still have these." I pulled the cigarette out of my mouth with my  right hand that had a ring on each finger and ink of tattoos. Death do us Apart on top of my hand and KING on my fingers excluding the thumb.  I let out the puff of smoke and close my eyes for a moment but snap them open as I heard faint talking from the bottom of the hill. My eyes slowly trail over to we're the noises was growing louder and louder from.

Shortly, a girl with a baby blue color hoodie that was to big for her small body came into view. Her hands were bawl up into fists as she slowly walk closer to me. My eyes were glue on this kid, only because I've never seen her before and she looks pretty piss off. Her blonde hair was pull out from the inside of her hoodie, only gotta be in her early early teens, she stop right in front of me. Her whole body was trembling. Was I that impersonating. Her eyes though. They didn't shake or tremble like the rest of her body. They were dull like, yet, if you look closely. You could see pure anger and resentment in her light blue eyes. Her lips slowly parted as she spoke.
"You Killed my family.."