Prologue

Scene I
Everyone running here there to save their lives because of continue firing one old tried to save one lady she stuck with her child ; don look at them and come forward with gun ; some officers came that time and fire at don hand who's targeting the old man; he look at them frustrated and sign her man to go from there!

Scene II
One girl is making breakfast for her and her uncle; at that time bell rang she go and see one man at same age as her uncle; uncle also came and see that man he invited him inside; he tell girl "I'm the one who save your uncle that day" she happily look at him said "thankyou" " but i want something from you" she look at her uncle "okay" "i want you to marry my elder son" she shock and look at him in confusion but her uncle is very happy.

Scene III
"Jaan bachane Ki Itni Badi kimat"
she think look at herself in mirror she looking very beautiful in bride dress her uncle come take her to mandap three people looking at her continuously.

Scene III"Jaan bachane Ki Itni Badi kimat"she think look at herself in mirror she looking very beautiful in bride dress her uncle come take her to mandap three people  looking at her continuously

Scene IIII
Naina hurriedly moved inside house come to her room and locked; she stepped in washroom; continue rubbing herself started weeping that touch disgusting her..... Outside one girl one boy continuously looking at stairs they want to go but very nervous but they call someone!

Yeh Rishtey Hain Tere Mere Pyar Ke Lagte Hai Mujhko Sagar Se Bhi Hai gehre.....

This my first story rishtey dillon ke prologue.

Hope you love this and vote and comment.