Chapter 2

After some time Rajendra has called everyone in the meeting and asks about the case. Aryan says

"sir, the person who used the knife ran away, but this man has been found and he is of no use. because he doesn't know anything" .

Rajendra asks Vidyunt that "you did not see his face",

"I did not see, it was very dark in the class. But that girl must have seen" Vidyunt says.

Rajendra speaks in a harsh tone, "So go get that girl to the bureau tomorrow quickly".

Two people try to cook something in the kitchen, but they do not know how to cook, they try to cook by looking at the recipe on the phone.

Then a man comes there, he goes inside and he sees that uske do pyaar chote Bhai aur behen are trying to make something in the kitchen. He comes to them and says you both sit. They both looks at him because today he came home early.

But they doesn't say anything and goes away but Vidyunt understands; after a while he served them and starts eating with them.

After some time Rajendra comes and he goes to one room and sees that his two lovely children are sleeping. He slowly comes in and sits down beside them and put the blanket over them and kisses their face and leaves.

Vikram sees all this and he goes to the kitchen where the food is already kept, takes it and goes to Rajendra's room. Rajendra comes to the room he sees Vikram coming with food.

Vikram puts food on the table and says

"first eat food then sleep" And he leaves.

Rajendra sees Vikram leaving and then he picks up the plate of food.

Vikram comes to Vidyunt room as he feels that he needs to talk to Vidyunt. He goes and sees Vidyunt standing in the balcony thinking something. He goes to him, vidyunt notice him and says "Bhai, you are here at this time".

"yes i am here i have something to talk to you i know what you are thinking but you don't need to think that because now nobody & no one has a place in my heart".

Vidyunt emotionally hugs Vikram and says

"Bhai, don't ever let this happen like Diya did it". Vikram hugs him and says "never; now sleep tomorrow is a lot of work".

It is morning, Vedansh and Vidhi are preparing to go to college.
They come outside and look for Vidyunt, just then Vikram comes and says

"he has some work so he left early. You can come with me if you want".

Vidhi becomes very happy inside. But she remembers something and is about to refuse but Ved says "chalo Bhaiya".

Vikram looks at Vidhi, Vidhi's nod and Ved and vidhi gets into Vikram car.

Mahesh comes to the garden with his friends and after some time he hears gunshots.

Mahesh and his friends look around and see that everyone is running away. They also leave from there. Mahesh sees a woman get trapped with the child. Mahesh goes to her and sees a man with a knife also coming towards her. Mahesh helps the woman to get up and helps her to run away But there is another goon standing in front of him with a gun Mahesh gets a little nervous, he think about naina.

That's when he hears the sound of second shot and he sees that some officer has fired at towards the goon. Mahesh's friends had already called the officer. The rest of the officers catch hold of the goons.

Rajendra sees Mahesh and comes towards him. Mahesh's friends come to Mahesh and see completely that there is no injury from anywhere.

One of his friends gets scolded and says "what was the need to do this, what would have happened to Naina if something had happened to you".