Chapter 36

Naina comes to ved and Vidhi's room with hot milk. She puts the tray down and comes near them both. She puts her hands on both of their heads lovingly and they both look at her, moving their gaze away from the books. She sits on the bed and both of them immediately place their heads in her lap. She runs her hand through both of their hair. They smile feeling her warmth.

"Bhabhi.."

"Come on, drink milk."

They both get up, Naina gives them glasses. Both of them finish the milk.

Vidhi says "bhabhi, will you tell bhaiya that we should play games for a while.... Don't be so strict on us."

Then suddenly Vidyunt comes behind there and says, "no Bhabhi, you don't know how strict bhaiya is in this matter. He will never agree." He then looks at both of them and says "that both of you are fond of getting scolded, along with you I will also get scolded."

Naina looks at Vidhi's sad face, she places her hand on his cheek and caresses it lovingly and says "no, in a few days both of your exams will be over, then play how much to your heart's content." She speaks while explaining to them.

Ved says, "Bhabhi, you must be a very studious girl, right?"

Naina looks at him "no, nothing, who is spreading such rumors, I look a little innocent but (she says with a mischievous smile on her face) I used to have a lot of fun, I troubled my papa a lot, but only till school. I became a little mature in college...." Naina explain them her little childhood memories.

They all gasp finding this new information and look at her in amazed.

"Papa used to get very worried but he did not scold me because I was her only princess daughter." She said smiling a lot.

"Aww..." They all said and hug her and say "now you are our queen ."

She chuckled. "And you all are my princes and princess."

"And what is it bhaiya," Vidyut asks with a little naughtiness. Naina slaps his cheek gently while smiling slightly.

"Come on now, both of you study, we will go," she says after separating.

"Okay."

The maid takes the things downstairs.

Naina goes to her room and completes her night routine and then prepares her bed to sleep.

She lies down on the bed and looks next to her and she covers herself with the blanket and falls asleep.

After some time, Vikram comes into the room and he also lies down near Naina. He turns towards her, removes the blanket from her face and takes her towards him. Naina opens her eyes, he looks at her and says, "You haven't slept yet."

She shakes her head, seeing this his lips curl up and says "You can't sleep without me." "It's good atleast that you are getting used to me."

She smiles and shakes her head and places it on his chest... "Kuch bhi bolte hain na aap." He smiled.

Naina falls asleep after some time.

After some time, Vikram opens his eyes, he sees Naina and he gently removes his hand from below her head. So that her sleep is not disturb.

He comes out of his room and comes near Ved and Vidhi's room and goes inside. He sees that both of them are asleep, he goes to them and closes their books which were open. He make them lie down properly and cover them with blankets.

Vidhi mumbles something in her sleep and grabs Vikram's hand. Vikram sits near her and caresses her face lovingly.

"Shhh sleep bacha."