Chapter 3

Naina says "it is not your fault at all, it is someone else's fault" Seeing Diya, she says. Vidyunt notices Diya & looks at her angrily. Diya angrily turns to Naina and tells her

"how can you accuse me falsely" but Naina completely ignores Diya & leaves.

Vidyunt likes this thing of Naina very much and is very happy from inside.

Rajendra and Vedansh see Naina leaving but Rajendra has a thought in his mind.

After a while everyone goes to work Diya is also doing her work but she gets a call from someone, she picks up the call and she becomes very happy to hear the person's voice. She quickly goes to the cabin after hang up the phone.

Divya walks in and happily hugs that person and says

"Vikram I knew you will never forget me; You know how Vidyunt spoke to me but you didn't say anything but I know you still love me,jaan".

Vikram pulls Diya away from himself and says

"why not I have loved you a lot, jaan," Diya becomes even more happy after listening to Vikram. But Vikram is looking at Diya with his dangerous eyes but Diya is so happy that she doesn't notice.

Vikram slowly put his hand to the neck of the Diya & comes near her and whispers in her ear furiously

"how dare you put your foot in the front of Vedansh " & presses Diya's neck hard but carefully.

Diya gets a little confused and scared and but she nervously says "Vikram I didn't do anything like that the girl was lying".

Vikram spoke in very dangerous

"don't I know to what extent you can fall because of you, if my family has any other problem then I will never leave you"and pushes her away.

Diya sees Vikram like this for the first time. She gets scared and says

"I will not do this" & leave quickly.

Naina comes home, Mahesh tells everything to Naina, Naina gets emotional but Mahesh makes her understand. And says

" today I will prepare food for my dear child".

After having food, Naina goes to her room and falls asleep.

Rajendra is in his room and is thinking something, at the same time he hears something fallen; he goes see vidhi is hurt and crying he immediately go to her and take her hand in his hand and try to make her calm say lovingly,

" shh.. baccha don't cry it will okay soon" .

vidhi see her dad and angrily take her hand back at the same time everyone comes ved bring first-aid box and give vidyunt who try to calm vidhi and he did bandage.

Vidyunt spoke after seeing rajendra gone " how can you behave so rudely with dad"
Vidhi said rudely "just like when he forgot about us doing his duty".

Vidyunt about to say something but she already left, Ved is about to leave but he stops and says "bhai don't worry, she's just like that, you know aur ab aap rest karlo" and he goes.

Rajendra wakes up early in the morning and goes to Vidhi's room and goes to her and kisses her on the hand where she is hurt and then leaves Immediately.

The next day is very big for the Rajendra family. Vikram and Vidyunt get up early and Vidyunt goes to wake up Vidhi and Vedansh.

After getting ready, they leave from there in the car. After some time they stop at one place and they see very old temple; They go inside they see there are 2 3 people who's always with them when they perform this puja they see Vikram sitting their and performing Puja.

He wearing dhoti and white shawl on his naked chest; This is a very old ritual of their family.

Pandit gives Kalash to Vikram and he picks it up and pour on the Shivling. This place is looking very spiritual right now. Rajendra sitting recalling every moment of his life and missing his late wife. The shivling looking more divine now as Vikram pouring milk and then water.

At the time of Aarti, everyone stands up, Rajendra goes, performs Aarti, after that Vidyunt does it, and then Vidhi and Vedansh go and keep flowers.

Everyone takes aarti from Vikram. After everyone has left, those three people come to Rajendra and say

"when will you come home sir"
(Ghar kab aayenge saheb)

Rajendra's face becomes hard, he says (kabhi nhi) never.

All three of them look at each other and say "thik hai shaheb (jaisi aapki marzi) as you wish but you know the situation.

But Rajendra leaves without saying anything. Those people also leave the temple with the Pandit.

They go but on the way it starts raining and there is a lot of traffic they see disabled children one teacher helping them to cross road vidyunt said to rajendra who is going to help them papa mein jata hu (I'm going).

He about to go but they see one girl came with umbrella who's talking to teacher then she came forward take hand of first child and she helped them safely. She going to leave but one girl stop her holding her dupatta see came to her she immediately kiss her and goes away shying that girl started smiling at her.

Vidhi looking at scene with some kind of feeling she couldn't describe. Vidyunt goes to girl and he see she is same girl that meet in school.

Inside car they see vidyunt speaking to that girl but she shook her head and goes away.

Vidyunt came sit rajendra raise his brow

"wo papa she is same girl that help in making sketch" as they didn't see her face. Rajendra nod at him thinking something and they leave.

Rajendra and Vidyunt reach the bureau. At the same time, Ajit and Aryan come from Vikram's cabin. Those people also get involved in solving the case. Vidyunt notices that his dad is a bit disturbed.

Rajendra is thinking something about Vikram in his cabin. By Then Vidyunt comes and asks

"what are you thinking papa".

"About Vikram; what about brother; his marriage; but we didn't want someone like Diya comes in our life again kese usne misunderstanding ki hamare bich mein vidyunt said.

(Kya Bhai manege aur unka gussa)
"But bhai will agree and his anger; Rajendra says "whatever may happen but now there is a need of a woman in this house.
And I do not have more time he said to himself.

Vidyunt leaves from there, then Ishita comes running and says "sir, we have to leave quickly, some criminal has been detected".
Vidyunt leaves from there quickly. He sees Vikram coming and nod at him. They sit in the car.

I hope you love it.
Please check out my new story.

Please vote and comment guys it motivate author.