Chapter 7

Author's

Naina is sitting in her room thinking about Vikram. Mahesh tells her that he is an officer as he does not want to hide anything from Naina because Naina does not like all this. Everyone has their own fear, similarly Naina has this one.

She is very worried but she is looking forward to the happiness of her father who is happily preparing for the marriage. She sighs and lies on the bed and look at her hand where beautiful henna is applied and she fall asleep; she didn't want to know what was waiting for her.

And on the other hand, Rajendra once warns Vidhi and Ved not to misbehave with Naina and then looks at Vikram who is not saying anything and leave.

.

.

All the people get involved in the preparation of marriage because marriage is soon and everything should be perfect. But two people are much happier than the bride and groom that is both father. There is some happiness in Rajendra's house after so long and his elder son is about to get married.

Wedding day's

Vikram's angrily looks at Vidyunt who is disturbing him a lot.

But Vidyunt ignores his glare and tries to make him wear sherwani but Vikram's snatch sherwani and says irritated "don't act like mom" and goes inside to change it.

Vidyunt laugh loudly. After some time Vikram comes out wearing and Vidyunt whistles seeing him and says that "she will fall in love after seeing you."

Just then Rajendra comes in and sees Vikram and he goes to him and make him wear Safa on his head that is red colour pagdi and says "let's go now."

.

.

.

Mahesh is watching everything clearly, his only daughter is about to get married, he wants to do everything right. Then Dhruv comes to him and make him sit and says

"don't take tension uncle, I have checked everything".

Only then the marriage barat has comes, then Mahesh and Dhruv's parents go to welcome them. Dhruv's mother takes the thaal of Aarti and stands at the gate.

Vikram comes, she does the groom's aarti. Rajendra, Mahesh hug each other, then he look towards Vikram's who touches his feet and takes blessings.
Rajendra meets his family with Mahesh.

After that comes Vidyunt and Ved, they also take his blessings. "This is my daughter Vidhi, she greets him and Mahesh lovingly smile at her.

He invites them inside and guide Vikram to mandap who sits in the mandap. They all settled; Ved and vidhi are watching everything with excitement and and little bit disturbances in their heart, vidyunt comes and put his hand on both shoulder make them assure that everything is okay.

Naina is sitting in the room as bride and she looks at herself in the mirrors as she looking very beautiful in this beautiful lehenga. Rasika looks at her she and see Naina in her thoughts she shake her and asks

"what happened"....

Naina look at her and says "no, nothing " and smile at her lightly.

Rasika looks at her and says "you are thinking about uncle right.... Hey don't worry mom and dad are there and I and Dhruv are always there". Naina nod in assurance looks at her and says "take care of baba whatever happens call me immediately".

Then Mahesh comes to pick her up to take her to the mandap and he listens to her. He says "nothing will happen to me, and today is your marriage not mine, you are giving her so many instructions".

Naina sees her father coming in and listens to him, after that Rasika starts laughing.

Naina says "if you had got married then it would have been better, at least someone would have been there".

Then Dhruv and Rasika's mother comes and says, "now leave the matter of this Bhaisaab's marriage and let's go out".

Naina nod about to come, Then Mahesh comes in front of her and looks at her, there are tears of love too. He takes her hand in his and then goes out.

Vikram is sitting in mandap did silently what priest ask to him but inside in his mind very turbulence as he going to marry someone. He didn't want to upset his family like last time and his father choose the bride for him and doing this only for his family.

Then some sound comes and he looks up and he sees very beautiful bride in very beautiful red lehenga.

Naina is coming with her father, Mahesh makes her stand in the mandap:three people are continuously watching her. Naina silently stands beside him. Rasika comes with the garland and turns towards Naina and give her.

Naina looks at her father who already looking at her, smiles at her and she puts a garland around his neck slowly. Rasika then gives the garland to Vikram's; he takes it and put around her neck.

Both of them sit down, after that it is time for Kanyadaan. Mahesh comes towards Naina this is very emotional moment for both, he take her hand in his and put her hand in Vikram hand and complete the ritual; he hug Naina. Vidhi did the gathbandhan as brother's sister.

They both stand for saat phera after completing they sit.
After then comes the time of Sindoor, Rasika comes forward and removes Naina's veil and sets aside her jewellery to fulfill Naina hairline. Vikram takes sindoor and look at Naina stop for a while and see her eyes cast down and he fill her hairline with vermilion and then put the nuptial chain around her neck making her his wife.

The Pandit declares them both as husband and wife. Rajendra and Mahesh hug each other happily.
Everyone comes forward one by one and blesses them. Mahesh takes them for dinner, everyone starts eating which is very delicious and Vidhi, Ved, Ishita starts eating the most, Naina and Vikram also eat silently.

Then it's time to bidai , she has to bid goodbye to her father. Naina sobbed hard while hugging Sunita (dhruv and Rasika mom)
Because she treats Naina like her own child. Rasika and Dhruv also shed tears. Naina looks at them and hugs them.

At last Naina looks at her father who has tears in his eyes but he is holding back But Naina sobbed hard more while hugging her father, but Mahesh knows this had to be done one day. He hug her and kiss her forehead and says

"Naina bache, take care of your and everyone their because now they are your family huh.... " Naina nod and hug again.

Mahesh walk forward holding her. Mahesh takes her to the car and Vidyunt opens the gate. Mahesh makes her sit in the car and looks at Vikram and joins his hand and says "take care of my child"; Vikram holds his hand and nods. Mahesh looks towards Rajendra and bid goodbye to him and his family.

I hope you like it.

Do vote and comment.