Chapter 11

Naina comes home from school and finds no one at home. Vikram told her about everyone's time in the morning. So she goes and gets fresh and eats a little bit and goes to sleep.

.

.

Later, Ved and Vidhi come from college and go to their room and after some time they feel hungry so they go to the kitchen, they try to make something. Both of them are still not considering Naina as their bhabhi.

Vidhi is getting stuff out of the cabinet when something falls from it. Ved looks at her and pull her ponytail slightly and make fake angry face says "what are you doing, do it right way".

She looks at him and says, 'Ok Bro, but don't shout".

Just then they hear some sound. They both look and find Naina in front of them.

....
....

Naina wakes up and looks at the time, she feels that it is time for the children to return from college, but then she hears some sound.

She goes downstairs and sees in the kitchen that Ved and Vidhi are trying to make something when something fall from vidhi hand. She about to come but she sees the cute side of both Ved and Vidhi and see giggle softly.

But she sees that both of them get startled on hearing her voice.

They both look at each other then look at Naina. Naina lightly smile at them says that "you would have told me that you were hungry, I would have made it for you". Naina comes to kitchen counter and says "tell me what do you want to eat, I will make something quickly".

But both of them don't say anything. Naina looks at both of them like this and says "okay, I will make something nice for you on my own". She asks them to be on the side so that she can make something. They both silently watching Naina who is quickly making something for them.

Naina makes them white sauce pasta and serves them. They takes their plates and goes to room. She look at them, take a deep breath, think this is a difficult task. But she thinks that if not today then tomorrow at least they will fell comfortable with her.

It is night time, Rajendra comes home In the evening and everyone has dinner except Vidyunt and Vikram as they are not at home.

Rajendra is in his room and he picks Chhaya's photo and keeps talking to her, he always feels that Chhaya is with him.

He says "You know Naina forced me to eat like you today and I can't even refuse her, just like a daughter is feeding her father. I liked that someone is talking to me without hesitation, as my own children do not talk to me, but Naina is also my child now".

He smiles slightly and says
" What to talk about our two kids they are stubborn just like me, yes it will take some time for her to adopt Naina but they will soon".

He look at her picture "I love you very much, you will always be Raj's shadow" and kisses her picture once and keeps it.

.

.

Naina looks at the clock, it is already 9:00, she is doing some of her school work. She comes out of the room and hears some sound, she knows that both Ved and Vidhi are playing a game.

Vidyunt comes home and sits on the sofa tired as there was a lot of work today and his beloved Vikram Bhaiya gave him even more work; he also had to go up two or three places with his team. That's why he is very tired and he goes to his room to freshen up, now the loud voices of his siblings are heard.

He shakes his head and says that "nothing can happen to both of them while playing a game, it seems as if they are fighting a war, not a game".

He goes to his room to take a shower and then comes to them.

Goes inside and lies down on the bed and looks at both of them who are still engrossed in gaming. He pulls them both in his arms and they both shout "bhai what have you done I was about to win". But Vidhi gets happy because she is about to lose. Vidyunt ignores both of them and asks "did you guys have dinner". They both say yes, we have dinner.

Vidhi asks softly, "has Bhaiya come home?

"Not now!

Ved looks at his face because he has been speaking slowly and he looks at his tired face and says "Are you very tired today"?

"Yes, today was too busy and your dear bhaiya showered too much love on me".

Vidhi looks at them angrily and says "don't say anything wrong about my brother". He speaks without opening his eyes, "O brother's, silent fan (devotee), have some mercy on me". Ved chuckle at Vidhi's reaction.

"Otherwise, she doesn't speak anything in front of him and can't hear anything bad about bhai behind his back"?

"Listen correctly ms. Vidhi, as much as you have rights on your beloved bhaiya, I also have the same rights, on my Bhai".

Vidhi mumbles "yes but he loves me more". He opens his eyes and says "why, brother has sent you a personal letter that he loves you more". Those people are talking as if it is their favorite candy, but why not, after all, it is their brother who is their life.

Only then they see that Vedansh is fast asleep. She mumbles basketball.

After a while Vidyunt also goes out saying good night to Vidhi as he is a bit hungry. He is tired, he shakes his head and says to himself, " come on, Vidyunt beta, have your dinner and then go to sleep".

He goes to the kitchen but stands at the gate and sees Naina heating the food as Naina gets to know that vidyunt has come home.

She takes out the food and puts it on a plate and comes out to see Vidyunt standing at the gate.

He tells her " bhai will come late".

Naina says "it's fine and now you eat, it is already too late".

He points towards himself and asks: Is it for me.

Naina looks around him and says "yes, you are seeing someone else here".

She puts it on the table and says to him" come now".

Vidyunt cannot express his feeling in words, he is feeling like this. He did not know that today he will also get someone to serve him ; other than his brother.
But today his stomach is not full, but his heart is also. He looks at naina's face there is calmness.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.