Chapter 1

Mahesh house

Naina wakes up and goes to the washroom and gets ready. She first goes to the kitchen and prepares food for herself and her father.

Naina calls her baba

Naina calls her baba. Mahesh comes with newspaper and sits on the chair. Naina looks at her baba with her hands on waist Mahesh looks at Naina and puts down the news paper and starts eating his food.

Naina leaves from there and Mahesh secretly starts reading his news paper.He gets so lost that he starts speaking loudly then Naina comes there.

Mahesh looks at Naina and tells her,

"Naina beta, look what has come in the news paper today, Some goons have kidnap children and people are very angry with the officers think what they are doing".

she haltingly says "bus Baba aapko pata hai na ki mujhe yah sab pasand nahin hai At the time of eating food, you have to eat food first, you have to take medicine also".

Mahesh says "ok now you do too you have to go to school Naina sits down and eats her food and then goes to get ready for school".

On the other hand, some officers are try to find evidence that they are kidnapping the children, Rajendra comes there and asks Ajit "got something".

Ajit turns to sir and says "no sir".

"So do something, go to the school from where the children are kidnapped and inquire again".

"Yes sir" ajit leaves.

Rajendra calls an lady officer Ishita and asks "when the rest of the officers are going to come", she says that "the work is done, they are about to come sir". Tell them to meet me as soon as they come.

"Okay sir" and she left.

Ishita goes from there and calls someone and says "when are you going to come, sir are waiting".
The person in front says that "we are about to reach".

After some time three officers come there. Ishita signals them to go to the cabin. They go to ACP cabin and say reporting on duty sir.

Rajendra looks at them and says "work done", they says "yes sir".
"New case come, this time some goons kidnapping small children and nothing is known about them yet,so you guys will work in it now".

At the same time they hear the sound of someone getting beaten up, those three officers close their eyes and sigh Because they know who is doing this and no one can stop him from getting angry. Cause even they know he's doing the right thing.

After some time they stop hearing and all three open their eyes and they see that Sir is watching all three of them.But Rajendra asks to leave from there.

The three officers quickly leave and go to where they heard the banging before. One of those three officers goes ahead and hugs the person in front and says bhai.

Rishtey Dillon Ke ~ The Raghuvanshi (✓)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara