Chapter 35

Vikram reaches the mansion, gets out of the car, goes upstairs to change, takes out the gun and keeps it inside. He puts down his coat and phone and starts opening his shirt and comes out after changing.

He comes out of his room and goes to Vidhi and Ved's room where they are sitting.

He shakes his head and He asks them strictly, "you both have exams, so why are you sitting here chatting, ha?"

Both them gulp looking at Vikram. They knows that their Bhaiya is very strict about his studies.

"We were going to study, bhaiya."

"Do not forget.. And yes, if I saw you both for using phone or laptop for games or any useless thing during exam time, then you both have to stop playing games  unless I ask you to.."

"And yes, I will take both of your mobiles also." Vikram speaks very seriously and at last looks at Vidhi and says.

They both nod silently and speak "Okay bhaiya."

He looks at them once and goes away. Vidhi looks at Ved and says "what yar, now even the games are stopped till the exam."

"You know bhaiya, he is very strict." Ved says calmly.

Both of them take out their notebooks and start reading.

.

.

.

.

Vikram goes towards the kitchen, there he hears some noise, he comes inside and sees Naina cooking something. Then he sees that she is talking to someone and he hears Naina's father's voice.

"Now dear, now put this in it and it will be ready."

Naina follows his words and mixes it in. "ok papa." Lastly she adds some dry fruits to it.

Vikram comes towards her and seeing her father on video call, says "Namaste Papa."

Mahesh looks at him and says with a smile, "stay happy son and how are you."

"I am fine papa." He said with smile on his face.

Naina hears Vikram's voice and looks towards him, she didn't realize when he came. A smile appears on her face when she sees Vikram talking cheerfully to his father.

"By the way, what are you saying?" Vikram looks at that disc and says that "it smells very nice."

"Nothing, these are laddoo, I always used to make them for Naina when she had her exams." And from the exam of Ved and Vidhi, she remembered these laddoo, so she called me and asked for its recipe."

"Okay papa, I will do this now and then talk to you later."

"Okay."

Vikram keeps his phone aside. Vikram looks at her, she takes small pieces and makes them round. Vikram goes behind her and places his head on her shoulder and places his hand on her hand. And helps him in making them. He holds Naina's hand and takes a small piece and makes it round with her hand. Naina stands silently when he suddenly puts his head on her shoulder. And she sees that he is holding her hand and making her do it. His light breath is felt near her ear, which is teasing the locks of her hair.

Then they hear someone coming and they both get separated from each other. They see a maid come and she puts some things and quickly leaves from there. Don't know why but she feels she came at the wrong time.

Naina looks at Vikram and says shuttering, "you wash your hands, it is ready, I will make coffee for you."

They wash their hands. Naina keeps them separately. And starts making coffee for Vikram.