Chapter 20

Naina is keeping some kitchen utensils which she had also brought. They have reached home only a while ago and Naina went straight to the kitchen and is looking for an excuse to keep herself busy.

Vikram is waiting for Naina in their room. He sees that Naina is taking some time, so he starts working after changing his clothes. After sometime, he hears the door open. He sees Naina coming in and goes straight to the washroom. He stand and take out something.... The light in the room dims a bit and outside the light of moonlight is coming from the window.

He see that Naina comes out and going towards Bed but... Vikram grabs her hand and pulls her towards him...., due to sudden jerk her head touch on his chest and she puts her hand on his shoulder. He looks at her face where some hair are falling. He moves his hand towards her face.... He removes the hair that is falling on the face and takes it behind her ear. He puts his finger on her chin because she is not looking at him, her eyes are down...

Naina is in Vikram's arms and is looking down, she is not looking at him. But when he turns her face towards him, she has to meet his eyes.

"what happened," he asks softly in his husky voice that only she can hear him....

He looks straight into her eyes while asking this Naina blinks her eyes a couple of times and shakes her head Nothing...

And she looks down and tries to get away from him but Vikram does not let her go and holds her.... Naina looks at him. Vikram takes out something and places it in Naina's hand. And says " my first gift to my wife and I saw that this color would suit you very much, so when you guys were busy, I got this for you."

Naina keeps looking at what is in her hand, their is beautiful Bangles, she thinks how much has happened today, but at the end, Vikram makes her feeling good unknowingly. Maybe that's why even she would not know that Vidyunt in anger called her not Naina but his bhabhi.

Vikram takes it from her hands and asks "shall I make you wear it hmm"...

Naina comes out of her thoughts.And shakes her neck in yes, takes long breaths because both of them are standing very close. He takes it from her hands and holds the wrists of her soft hands and wears them one by one..... Naina is looking at Vikram how well he is putting one by one in her wrist and then he looks at her hand and says "it's perfect now."

Vikram again looks at Naina's face and brings his head close to hers. And touches his head with her head and he runs his hand through her hair asks softly "did you like it..." Naina closes his eyes and takes a long breath and says "hm..."

"Our relation is not that deep but I don't want to break this relation and neither do you....." He is talking to Naina with his eyes closed.

"Although I speak little less but I don't talk much in this way so you don't understand my feeling..." Tears start welling up in Naina's eyes and she grabs Vikram's shirt tightly with her hand which is on Vikram's shoulder.

Vikram brings his hand to her cheek when Naina grabs his shirt tightly. So that it touches the bottom of her eyes, Naina turns her face slightly up so that he does not feel that she is crying....

Naina blinks her eyelids again and again so that she does not shed tears. But maybe Vikram has already felt that and says "even if tears are falling from my family eyes, as it's falling through my eyes, they are mine only...."

He separates his head from her and puts his chin on top of her head and gently kisses her hair on top of her forehead.

.........

On the other hand, Vidhi is crying in her room and she is throwing pillows angrily. She sits down tired and then she again remembers what she said to Naina and starts crying. Crying telling herself that "she'll never love me again...." "She is right in saying that everyone should hate me in the worst possible way."

"I hurt her heart, I am the worst, she keeps cursing herself again and again and crying. She wipes her tears with her hands... "Tomorrow I will apologize to her first thing in the morning."

But then she starts crying thinking the same "but will she forgive me how much wrong I told her."

Vedansh is studying in his room and his book is left in Vidhi's room, so he comes to pick it up in her room. As he opens the room, he sees Vidhi crying.

He quickly locks and comes in. Sits beside Vidhi. He puts his hand on her cheek. "What happened, why are you crying, vidu..." Vidhi unable to control herself on seeing Ved hugs him and starts crying.

She says "I did not do good to her, she will hate me now, she will not like me." Crying mutters to herself and Ved doesn't understand anything... But he understands that she has done something wrong. He break the hugs, wipe her tears and says "what happened, you tell me, what have you said to someone."

And she tells him all the things that Diya told her whatever she told very bad to Naina.

Vedansh looks at her shocked and Because he can't believe that his sister can do this says "I thought right, something went wrong because I saw there was no smile on her face."

He puts his hand on both her shoulders and shakes her hard saying "why did you do this Are you crazy, she is doing all this for us, She tries to talk to us so that we talk to her, She tries to make us comfortable with her Rather than we should her..... You behaved like this with our bhabhi after coming in her words..... "

But she starts crying and says "I'm sorry ved I don't know how can I be such a big fool what I did after coming in the words of Diya."

"I made a mistake, forgive me." Ved walks away from her and says "you should not apologize to me, you should apologize to bhabhi." Then Ved looks at Vidhi and says, "does bhaiya know," Vidhi shakes her head "no,
Bhabhi didn't tell them anything.."

For some time Vidhi looks at Ved who is in tension and says "I'm sorry." Agreed that I made this mistake in stupidity, I will apologize to her tomorrow morning."

Ved looks at Vidhi, he knows that she is repenting a lot for doing all this and telling them. That's why he goes to her and hugs her and says that you... you will have to apologize.

........

Next morning Vidhi gets ready and quickly goes to the kitchen. She sees that all are there and goes to them.

She is sitting near Ved, who points at her with his eyes, she understands because she has to say sorry to her, But she wants to speak alone.

Naina gives Vidhi her breakfast as soon as she arrives. Vidhi sees that Naina did not smile at her today. Don't know why but today this thing is bothering her and she starts having her breakfast with a sad face.

Naina goes inside the kitchen after eating, Vidhi sees her and she also follows her after finishing.

She stands a little distance behind them, prepares herself and when Naina looks back

"Do you want something?" Naina asks her calmly seeing Vidhi there.

Vidhi comes to her and she doesn't look her in the eye..

"So...sorry for what I said yesterday, for what I said yesterday is very wrong, I should not have talked to you like this. Please forgive me, bha...bhabhi, I said this in anger."

And she is unable to say anything further, leaves from there and at the same time Vikram comes there. Naina is still surprised to hear bhabhi from Vidhi's mouth.

And today all three go in the car with Vikram as he wants to drop them.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.