Chapter 18

Ved's mood gets very bad, he threw the pillow, feels like crying as soon as Naina leaves, he misses Diya, which is a nightmare for him.

After some time he feels soft hands on his head, he opens his eyes and sees that Naina is massaging his head with her hands.

Naina massages his head and seeing his surprised and innocent face she says "what?"

Ved blinks his eyes and shakes his head. Naina tells him that "now you close your eyes and Kept your head in my lap so that I can easily massage your head and lie down comfortably."

He obeys her and puts his head on her lap. Naina then massages his head. He was feeling very relaxed, good, which he had never till today, probably because of the lack of a mother. But when Naina was massaging him lovingly by placing his head on her lap, he could only feeling a motherly affection from her.

Naina looks at his face where his face is slightly relaxed and he is more comfortable than before.

After some time she sees him that he is now sleeping peacefully. Naina lifts his head from her lap and puts it on the pillow and then covers him with a blanket and leaves.

Vidhi sees all this and after Naina leaves, she comes to Ved's room and lies down beside her bro.

Naina comes inside the room and sees Vikram taking off his clothes. She turns and is about to leave but he notices her.

"You come inside, I am going to the washroom to change" and he leaves.

When she comes inside, she looks at Gun which is place their. He comes out after changing his clothes and sees Naina looking at Gun. He picks up the gun from there and puts it inside safely.

He looks at her She looks at him, she blink her eyes nervously and goes towards the balcony.

He goes to the bed and lies down and falls asleep. Naina is looking outside from the balcony. She is a little nervous with him, she knows that love cannot happen so soon. She goes inside, closes the balcony door and then goes to the bed, there she sees that Vikram is asleep. She also takes her side and sleeps with her back towards him.

He opens his eyes after seeing Naina lying on the bed he sees her back. He remembers seeing her when she was massaging Vedansh's head. He closes his eyes and falls asleep.

It's a little past midnight when Naina is sleeping when she hears some noises. When Vikram's hand touches her, she gets up and sees Vikram. She sees that he has sweat on his forehead and he mumbles something.

She widens her eyes and goes to Vikram and he puts her hand gently on his shoulder and tries to wake him up.

She shakes him by the shoulder two or three times.

Vikram is having a bad dream and then he feels that someone is shaking him and he comes out of the dream and opens his eyes. He is breathing heavily, rubbing his hand over his mouth, closing his eyes. His eyes are closed only then a glass of water comes near his mouth and he starts drinking He opens his eyes but sees Naina in front of him and she is holding a glass, looking worriedly at him and keeps looking at her while drinking water.

"Are you fine now." Naina asks after he drinks water. Look into her eyes where care is visible for him. He look at her hand which is next to him. Naina looks at him where is he looking and withdraws her hand and
" sorry you were having a bad dream to wake you up.... ".

"I want something."
Vikram says after a while.... "what do you want?" Naina ask him ; "There is some photo on the other side of the cupboard, bring it," he speaks slowly.

She stands quickly goes there to get what he told. She brings it and gives it to him. He sees she is about to leave to give him privacy. But he grabs her hand just as she is about to turn and stands up from the bed and walks towards the balcony. She follows him silently he opens the gate.

They both sit, Vikram starts looking at those photos. Naina sees the picture which is of the cute little baby. She sees that there are four siblings. There is a photo in which a little boy closes his sister's sweater chain. There is another photo in which she sees Rajendra who is very young and all four children are sitting with him.

And there is a photo in which a boy is tying the shoelaces of three children, that boy is bigger than these three boys. Second photo in which the boy has grown a bit bigger and is feeding all three of them with his hands. She looks at Vikram where there is a relaxed smile on his face, knowing from him that this smile is only for his siblings. Vikram is feeling good now seeing old memories, he knows that Naina is watching but does not want to hide anything from her. He likes Naina's point that she is not asking him anything, at this time sometimes silence is also your support.

"By the way, the experience of taking care of children is very good,....."; then she keeps looking at those pictures and says, "especially of such cute children......"; " Hmm quite a lot when papa used to go out for work so Vidhi and Vedansh were very small."

"Thank you" Vikram says after a while "thank you for taking care of all three of them and also of dad....."

"The family is mine too, is it not mine now?" Naina asks Vikram after listening to Vikram's talk of taking care. Vikram looks at Naina and looks into her eyes, she also looks into Vikram's eyes. He nod, she blink her eyes.

"By the way you don't like our professional" Vikram ask after noticing her silence and she quickly looks at him and starts playing nervously with her finger she doesn't know whether to speak or not because if he doesn't like it then..

She blinks her eye and says "no it is nothing like that...." and then looks at the sky and says "it is too late let's sleep now....." He grabs her hand to stop her from standing and says in a demanding tone "speak up...," she opens her mouth and closes it and says "yes i don't like it."

"Then why did you marry me" Vikram says absolutely stunned to hear this answer.... "Papa's reason because he wanted me to get married now and I can do anything for his happiness, he is my life."

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment and tell which part you like the most.