Chapter 29

A day later,

A private plane lands at airport and among them Rajendra and all his children come out. There are many vehicles parked outside the airport to pick them up.

They come out, many people are watching them because the bodyguard is guarding them.

Rajendra and Vidhi sat in one car, Vidyut and Vedansh sat in another car.

Vikram and Naina are coming together and they leave for the mansion.

Naina is looking outside. If someone had told her a day ago that you are the daughter-in-law of the Raghuvanshi family, she would have laughed on his face. That Raghuvanshi family whose name, culture and tradition and in rich comes the most is a royal family.

She is also feeling very nervous, she does not know how many people are there and how will all those people be. Why did Vikram and everyone else stay in Mumbai for so many years? She looks outside with great interest because she has come to Rajasthan for the first time. She sees that some Rajasthani people in turbans were walking with camels. Some school children are sitting and having fun along with their parents. Then they go to another turn, from there many trees of different types are visible, it seems as if a lot of care has been taken for them. Then he starts to see something like a big gate. They open the gate and their car passes inside, then a big mansion is seen there which is quite beautiful.

The palace of Rajasthan is decorated magnificently. Maya with her husband and Vidya, adhiraj were eagerly waiting for their son and grandchildren who returning home after many years but.... This time someone else is also coming with them, the bride of their elder grandson whose marriage took place without these people.

Everyone is very excited about the girl who has won everyone's heart. Just then they see a many car entering the mansion. The moment the car halted everyone stepped out of the car.

Rajendra takes a deep breath as he looks at the mansion which holds many of his memories and is still the same. He started moving towards main door and the other behind him.

Vikram looks at Naina who was a little nervous But she is not showing. As he steps outside he can feel everyone's eyes on him. He goes to Naina's side and opens the door for her. He bends down and covers her face with her veil. And moves his hand towards her, she looks towards him and then towards his hand She slowly extends her hand and places it in his hand. Vikram holds her hand tightly in his and Naina stepped out of the car.

The royal family is watching both of them closely, they see how Vikram holds Naina's hand. Both of them are moving forward together and after telling the servant in advance, they start showering flowers on them, as welcoming the bride in their house first time.

"Wait....," Vidya stops them when they reach the door.

They halted their steps. Servants bring the plate, Maya comes forward and takes the plate. Tears are shining in her eyes when she looks at Vikram and she then performs the aarti for both of them. After that Naina tilt a Kalash using her right feet and enters, Then there is red vermillion water in a plate which is kept below, Maya asks Naina to come inside by placing her feet in it.

Naina remembers her first entry into the house how dad and everyone welcome her, and she does what Maya told her. She enters the house leaving her red foot prints behind. Naina comes inside and sees from under her veil they're in grand hall.

Vikram still holds Naina's hand and takes her to us and they both take blessings from everyone one by one.

"Maya"

"Ji maa,"

"Take the daughter-in-law inside the room."

Maya nod and come towards her. And as soon as she takes her inside, Vidyunt, ved and Vidhi follow them. Maya brings her inside the room and makes her sit comfortably. As soon as she come out, she briefly notice at those three and sees that all three quickly sit around Naina.