Chapter 16

Vikram comes to her and sits on her side and wakes her up. Vidhi wakes up slowly after hearing her bhaiya's voice, she knows that her bhaiya will be angry with her for playing in the rain.

Vikram sees her condition and takes her in his arms, then Vidyunt comes there with the food given by Naina so that she can take the medicine after eating the food And then could sleep.

He sets the food there so that Vikram can feed her Vikram tells her " bacha, open your mouth, have food first."

He brings it in front of her mouth with a spoon, she opens her mouth and eats it.

On the other hand Naina takes food to Rajendra's room, she sees a sadness on his face but she cannot let him sleep without eating.

She knocks outside their room, she hears the sound of coming inside, she opens the gate and goes inside.

Rajendra is sitting there on the chair, Naina comes in, puts food on the table and tells him, "Dad, You eat.

He looks at her and says "I am not hungry."  Naina requests him to eat. Rajendra cannot even refuse Naina for a long time, so he cannot avoid her talk. That's why he eats a little.

Vikram gives water to Vidhi after having her food and looks at her face. He gives her medicine and makes her lie down, lifts some of her hair from her face and kisses her on the forehead. She tells him softly, "bhaiya, you stay with me," he stays there, keeps her head in his lap.

He wraps the blanket properly so that she does not get cold. Vidhi takes full advantage of her condition as she wants to stay with her bhaiya for a while. Because when she is ill, she stays with her bhaiya. He doesn't need anyone except her bhaiya.

Naina comes out of Rajendra's room, she sees Vidyunt and Ved sitting on the dining table.

They both notice Naina when she comes. Vidyunt asks did "dad have food...; she tells him "yes, She then says , " come on, now both of you eat too."

Vidyunt picks up a plate and puts food in it. Naina sees him doing this and says "both of you already have a plate to eat".

He speaks "For you...."
She looks at him silently without blinking her eyes.

She silently sits beside him and starts eating food. She does not want to make both of them nervous by saying something. If they are trying a little from their side, then she also has to understand a little.

She lifts her face and looks at the two of them who are eating their dinner very happily. Especially Vidyunt, Naina understands that he is very fond of food, but who will tell Naina that he is only fond of eating food made by her.

She smiles and then starts eating her dinner, after that everyone goes to their rooms.

Vikram is still sitting near Vidhi, he is silently watching her, his child is such a devil, troubling everyone.

He falls asleep sitting there.

The next morning, Rajendra wakes up and then goes to Vidhi's room to check on her. He sees Vikram sleeping there. He comes to her, he puts his hand on her head and sees that her fever has subsided now.

He goes after checking and comes out from there. He sees Naina coming from above and smiles at her. She comes to him and says she brought tea.

She goes to the kitchen to make tea and then goes to him after making tea and gives it to him.

Vikram wakes up and finds that he slept with his head on his bed.

Wakes up and sleeps near her after checking her fever.

It's 10:00 in the morning, both Vedansh and Vidyunt come down, getting ready, they both are sleeping together.

They both enter the kitchen and they can smell the hot aroma of aloo Paratha being made. And Naina is preparing them, they become very excited and she sees them and says, "let's have breakfast".

He asks her "bhaiya hasn't come yet".

She says "he hasn't come yet, he might have slept with Vidhi at night".

They both see that Naina has no problem with Vikram sleeping with Vidhi.

Naina tells Vidyunt that you go now and wake them up, so then Vidhi should also eat something.

They both look at each other and think why Naina did not go. He tells her " no..., bhaiya is angry with me, I will not go, you go."

She looks at them and says "are you sure".....; "Yes you go and me and Ved are feeling very hungry, we are having it", he sits down and pulls Ved along with him.

She looks at both of them and looks at Ved who smiles nervously and then starts eating the food which Vidyunt is forcefully putting in his plate.

Vidhi is sleeping and after some time she wakes up and sees her bhaiya's sleeping with her, she becomes happy to see him Because both of them are sleeping together after a long time and she is also missing her bhaiya a lot. Then there is the sound of the door opening and she closes her eyes because she thought someone might be Ved.

After some time someone puts a hand on her head and caresses her, she understands that it is not the hand of her BRO. It's Naina.

Naina comes to the room, sees them together, she comes to them. She sees that Vidhi's forehead is on Vikram's chest. She smiles slightly as Vidhi is looking cute. Naina puts her hand on Vidhi's head and sees that her fever has subsided.

When Naina's hand is on Vidhi's head, her hair is touching Vikram's face. Feeling something on his face, Vikram opens his eyes slowly and sees that Naina is there. When he opens his eyes, Naina has removed his hand and moves away from the bed. He is looking at her.

Naina blink her eyes nervously and says "it is too late so that's why, wake up and vidhi has to be eaten something."

Vidhi listens to Naina and doesn't know why but she feels good she knows that this act will be her vidyunt bhai, because Naina has not yet been in their room and why should she be? when these people have put up such a big wall between themselves.

Then Naina leaves from there then Vikram holds her ear and says "I know you are awake so get up first."

She makes a cute face and says "bhaiya how do you always know."

He laughs a little seeing her cute face. He says "now you are feeling good." She says yes, then Vikram tells her, now you take a bath and then eat, maybe I smells aloo paratha.

She says under her breath, "yes, I also like the smell of aloo paratha, i think it's so yummy." But Vikram overhears and chuckled.

I hope you like it
Do vote and comment.