Chapter 38

Naina Pov's

Grandma told that Bhuaji is going to come. Dad is very happy to hear this. After some time, their car arrives and we go out. I see a lady who is of the same age as dad and her face is quite similar to his. When dad sees them, he quickly goes to them and says that both the brothers and sisters have been yearning to meet each other for a long time. Bhuaji was very happy to see him. After that there is a boy of Vikram's age, he is very handsome and has a smile on his face. And there is a girl next to him, she is also very beautiful.

After some time that boy, his name is Harsh, meets Vikram with a hug. And then he looks at me, he's a very cheerful man. As soon as he arrives he creates a wonderful atmosphere for everyone. We also meet Ashi, she is a very sweet girl. We go inside. Everyone is sitting.

While we are talking, suddenly a girl comes who's very pretty and hugs Vikram.

I look shocked. When Vikram doesn't recognize her, she reveals her name to be Priya, her childhood friend. Vikram thinks something and seems to remember, then Harsh comes and takes her away from there. I look at him strangely because.... someone hugged Vikram apart from his family. Vikram normally does not let anyone come near.

But I feel something strange when she looks at him in a strange way. Vikram looks at me as she walks away but I turn my face away, and go inside with Choti Maa. It is not that there is a shortage of servants in our house, but we ourselves provide help to our family members, especially when one of our own comes from so far away. This is what chhoti maa said when I asked her once.

We take something outside for their refreshment. When we came out, the girl immediately got up and came towards chotti maa to help her But Choti Maa refuses politely.

I go to Bhua ji when she calls me and sit near her. I just blushed hearing her compliment.

Suddenly she calls Vikram who comes and sits on his knees and one of his feet touches mine. I thought it might have happened by mistake. But when he puts his feet on my feet I become completely speechless. I know I have been experiencing these shocks for the past few days but this is too much.

I widen my eyes and I look at him and looks down, adjust the saree at the bottom.

When he asked "what happened, Bhuaji" said, she said "you have such a beautiful bride", my cheeks turn red. But when he says, "Let me see too", he starts looking at me in front of everyone. I close my eyes in shame and blush hard and put my hand on my eyes. He is teasing me by also rubbing my feet with his.

Hearing this, everyone laughs and Bhuaji giggled and hits him lightly on the head.

She then kisses both of us and blesses us. She gives me a gift. After that, when Bhua ji asks us for good news, we do not say anything. But dadi says from behind that we have children, hearing this Vikram's foot slips. We look at them with wide eyes and then at each other. And when she points towards those three, a smile appears on our faces.

After that we look at each other, my whole face must have turned red. Vikram too is unable to say anything and rubs his ear, Because we are thinking about something else and everyone else laughs seeing our reaction.

After that suddenly someone's voice came, we looked towards her who seemed quite shocked. She comes near and says "What, are you married Vikram?" Sweta says, "You don't know, Ashi might have forgotten to tell you." "It's okay, now you know." She can't say anything but just nod her head. She goes and sits at her place.

I feel that she is staring at Vikram and me and especially me.

We both get up from our places. I go upstairs to our room.