Venus in Taurus

Feminine Identity: Venus enters one of her homes when she comes into the second sign of Taurus, a fixed earth sign. Here, it may not be as exciting as her last domain, but she sure feels safe and comfortable here. Any partner who gets with a Venus in Taurus woman would feel the same. These women may or may not have tomboyish streaks, but they still hold themselves to traditional feminine values. They can be fighters when pushed, but they would rather not reveal this side. They prefer peace to chaos. These women are always moderate in their tendencies. Thus, most women admire them. While they are strong, hard-working, and practical, they don't always feel like they have to be one of the guys to earn respect. They know how to get attention without stealing someone else's shine.

Venus in Taurus women want to be seen by their love interests as beautiful and valuable. They want to be pleasing to the senses in all aspects. They want their love interests to see them as worth more than all the riches in the world. Thus, they hold themselves with a lot of dignity when in the presence of their love interest. They always show they have a lot to offer a lover, whether its with their money, cooking skills, or calm temperament. They might wear jeweled colors, like ruby red and emerald green, to show their value.

They may want their love interests to see them as feminine and traditional, especially amidst a changing world. They might have some traditionally feminine traits that they feel would be valuable to many people. They might go for soft and feminine colors, pastels like pink, to show their feminine and soft side. They may enjoy soft and sensual fabrics at times.

Don't get it twisted though. They are practical and perfectly capable of taking care of themselves. They are money-savvy. But they would like their partner to add to the pot.

They may also want their love interests to see them as sensible and practical. They tend to be rather down-to-earth. They may go for earth-tone colors to show how practical and humble they are. Some of them may even dress practically.

They tend to embellish all of their looks with jewelry, especially necklaces. Or they might show off their necks and collar bone area by keeping it bare. They tend to have a classic appeal when trying to impress someone they like. They don't go overboard, and may only show a little skin. They may accentuate their bodies though. They may possibly show off their curves. But they try not to appear desperate.

These women want their love interests to see them in a calm state. They may be embarrassed if their love interest were to see them lose their cool or get angry.

They also want to look, smell, and sound their best when a love interest is around. They may not like their love interest visiting them when they're sick.

They want their love interests to feel comfortable around them at all times.

Venus in Taurus women attract a potential love interest to them by being graceful and feminine. They try to tickle their love interest's senses.

They tend to make physical offerings. They give massages, cook for you, buy or make little gifts, and spend a lot of time with someone they're interested in. They're known for their subtle flirting style. They give hugs and pecks on the cheek (the lips come after commitment). Taurus being ruled by the throat, they always make sure they watch their tone of voice around someone they're interested in. They don't want to scare anyone away. They might even sing to their love interests if they have a good singing voice.

They are always patient when they really like someone. They will wait forever for their love interest to come around. They may even be long-suffering when dealing with a potential love interest.

The Venus in Taurus woman's weakness is her superficiality when dealing with people. She's more drawn to people who do things physically for her. It's not that she's all about the money and good looks, but they are assets. She at least wants someone charming. She doesn't really get too deep and meaningful when it comes to love. She's relatively simple and may be confused by any sort of loving that happens beyond the physical and material realm.