Venus in Scorpio

Venus in Scorpio
Venus Conjunct Pluto
Venus Opposite Pluto
Venus Square Pluto

Feminine Identity: Venus enters another uncomfortable position when she enters the sign ruled by Mars and Pluto. That sign is Scorpio. Scorpio is a fixed water sign. In the watery depths of Scorpio, Venus feels like she's suffocating. Though Scorpio is subtle on the outside, Venus can't help but feel there is something not-so-subtle going on underneath. Underneath the quiet Scorpio is a whole lot of passion and desire. Venus is not comfortable with such an extreme energy. She does everything in moderation. Scorpio, on the other hand, is an all or nothing sign. And when it comes to their own feminine identity, they are no different. They can be powerfully feminine or reject femininity altogether. If they are women who are powerfully feminine, they are all about female empowerment. These women may feel more content being single than being with a male partner. Some of them may be more interested in dating women. These women are fiercely independent, but they still enjoy all the things that make up a girl. In fact, they may feel that more people should honor femininity. These women may put a lot of emphasis on their own individual charms and beauty. They may reject the idea of women having to live up to "masculine standards" and may feel that men should do more to be like women. The ones that reject traditional femininity are out to prove they can just as powerful and strong as the boys.

Venus in Scorpio women want to be seen by their love interests as powerful, self-reliant, magnetic, sexy, wise, and intuitive individuals.

They both want to attract the right suitor towards them and scare away those that aren't any good or can't handle them.

While they want suitors to be attracted to them, they want suitors to like them for their strength, natural beauty, and brains. They aren't superficial ladies. There's always more than meets the eye, and they want suitors to know that.

While, they want suitors to be mesmerized by them, they want suitors to know they don't need a lover to complete them. They are capable of taking care of themselves, just as a warning. Even if they know the love interest they want, they won't let that person subdue them or stop them from getting all they want out of life.

Though they can be wrapped around a love interest's fingers in many ways, they try not to let a love interest control them in every way. They don't like feeling like they have to change everything they are for a love interest. They aren't the types to want to appear desperate for a love interest, either. They know where it leads. So, they tend to tease and play hard to get sometimes.

And yet, deep down, these women are willing to change everything about themselves to gain their love interest's affections. It's because these women are the types to be willing to do anything for a love interest that they put up their defenses. They just don't want their love interest to know that and use it to their advantage. It takes the right love interest to ignite their passion and desire to be and do anything for love.

Everyone wants to be attractive and loved. In order to give just enough sexiness and yet keep some power to themselves, these ladies tend to be drawn to clothing in black or dark red and maroons. They go through many style transformations. At one point in their lives, they might go for more form-fitting attire, only to add sharp accessories that instill some fear. They might wear loose-fitting clothing so they can leave something for the imagination. They might wear a little sheer just to tease a love interest. They might get their nails done and wear perfume, too. They can be gaudy and provocative at times, and then flip the script and be conservative. They tend to be like a spy, switching identities constantly.

Venus in Scorpio women attract love interests to them in very subtle ways. They aren't open flirts. They aren't overt at all. While everyone is asking a partner to dance or sitting down and flirting, Venus in Scorpio women are hanging back in the corner, watching and observing. They are lone wolves. Some might already be on the floor by themselves, eyeing the one they want and silently asking their love interest to come and get them.