Chapter 1

"This is it." Lucina thought. She looked up at the house in front of her. It was huge. She and the Brawlers she would be competing with would all live in the building. She sighed and walked in dragging her suitcase behind her with her sword strapped onto her back. She closed the door behind her and looked around.

"Hello?" She called out. The house was dead quiet. She was confused since she expected it to be MUCH louder with all the brawlers. She turned to leave when she heard a voice behind her.

"I wouldn't leave just yet." Lucina turned around to see a woman with her long blonde hair in a ponytail. She had on a blue suit that was tight against her skin with big heels.

Lucina hadn't realized that she was staring at the woman until she coughed to get her attention.

"Oh sorry! I was just shocked that someone was in this house." "Sorry for being kinda creepy being quiet and all. It's kinda how I am." The woman replied.

She stuck out her hand. "I'm Samus." Lucina took Samus' hand and shook it. "Lucina."

"I guess we should take your suitcases upstairs." Samus suggested. Lucina just nodded. They started grabbing Lucina's bags when they were interrupted by a loud bang.

They duo whipped around only to find a star. A living star as a matter of fact. It started to fly around they whole room. Lucina and Samus just watched it in awe. The star was about to fly into the kitchen when a voice boomed out.

"LUMA! DON'T EVER FLY INTO HOUSES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!"

Lucina and Samus turned their attention back to the front doorway where they saw two blondes.

One of the blondes had a lighter shade of blonde and was wearing a light blue dress with long sleeves. The girl next to her had more yellowish hair and had a dress that was all pink. Both girls has crowns on.

The star zoomed right into its owner's arms. The owner glared at the star before noticing a stunned Lucina and Samus.

"Oh! I didn't you see you two there! My apologies. My name is Rosalina and this star is Luma.", she said while smiling.

"And I'm Princess Peach but you can just call me Peach.", the pinked dressed girl added in a sweet voice.

"Greetings Peach, Rosalina, and Luma. It's a pleasure to meet you." Lucina bowed. "I am Lucina and this is Samus."

They all greeted each other with a wave of a silence following afterwards.

Peach decided to break the silence. "So you two are Brawlers?",she asked Samus and Lucina.

"Yes we are. I may not look like it but that's because I don't have my suit on." Samus replied.

"Well I think we should all put our belongings into our rooms so they aren't just here in the middle of room." Rosalina suggested while picking up her suitcases and started to haul them up the stairs.

"Agreed." Lucina and Peach replied. Samus helped Peach with her bags since she brought so many of them.

Rosalina finally reached the top of the staircase and put her bags down. She used magic to fix the broken door and put it back into its hinges before anyone else arrived.

The four women found some rooms to their liking and put their bags down on the beds.

While they all started to unpack their suitcases, a knock was heard from the door.

"I got it guys!" Lucina called. She ran into the hallway and slid down the stair's railings which is something she always wanted to try.

"Coming!" She called to the Brawlers on the other side of the door. She opened the door and gasped in surprise.

There stood Marth, Ike, and Robin. She rushed to all of them a hugged them all. After she broke the hug, all three men were blushing. Robin a little bit more then the others.

"Is there anyone else here Lucina?" Ike asked as the group walked in. "Actually, yes. Samus, Rosalina, and Peach are all here."

Lucina led them up the stairs to their rooms. "Make yourselves at home.", she said with a smile before leaving to her room.

Robin just watched her leave into her room and was about to go into his room when he heard a knock.

He started toward the door when he heard Lucina yell, "I got it!" She rushed out of her room and jumped onto the railing.

"Lucina!" Robin called out to her. He ran to her but she was already sliding down to the bottom and answering the door.

Robin just stared at her in shock of the feat she just did. But then he later chucked and walked back into his room.

Lucina opened the door to find two Hyrule characters. Lucina bowed to Princess Zelda and shook hands with Link.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both! I'm Lucina."

"Hello Lucina. I'm Zelda and this is Link." The Princess said as she gestured toward Link. Link just nodded.

"I'm sure you guys want to unpack and meet everyone else who's come so far. Come on!" Lucina led them to their rooms and left as they started unpacking.

She walked past Rosalina and Peach's rooms. They were already unpacked.

They both noticed her walk by. They went into her room and saw that it was bare of Lucina's belongings. Lucina was by her bed taking everything out of her bags.

"Do you need some help Lucina?" Rosalina asked with Peach by her side.

"Some help would be nice." She replied.

In less than 20 minutes, Lucina's room fitted her liking with the help of Rosalina, Peach and, surprisingly, Luma.

"Now where do you want your sword to go?" Peach asked.

"Actually, I wanted to keep it strapped to my back. You know, just in case." Lucina smiled and rubbed the back of her neck.

"I understand. Hey, have you guys noticed that those boys have been quiet? I haven't heard a thing from them since they've arrived."

"I guess we should check on them." Rosalina said while walking towards their rooms with Peach and Lucina in her wake.

The trio opened their door and saw no one inside it.

"Where could've they gone?" Peach questioned.

Suddenly there was a bang downstairs.