Chapter 14

He wandered around the forest lost. He didn't know what had happened. All he remembered was an evil laugh coming from a man with orange hair and dark skin. The man had a dark purple aura around his hands. The man reached for him and all went black.

When he woke up he was on the forest floor with a few leaves covering him up. His clothes felt damp and heavy and he felt cold. He had stood up and looked around. He saw nothing put a few birds chasing each other and lots of trees.

Then he had started walking. Not knowing where he was going or what fate had for him. He could die at any moment. People could jump down from the trees and attack him or he could starve. He wanted neither to happen.

While he walking through the woods he thought of what had happened. The man he saw with the dark skin looked familiar. He couldn't recall meeting him but maybe he once saw a picture of him.

He didn't know what the man had done to him and what he needed him for but he suspected that it was nothing good. The man looked like a villain who craved power. Wanting to rule the world or something. But he knew he shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Maybe the man was really friendly and nice. He could hardly believe that. His instinct told him he was no good and should be avoided at all costs.

He kept walking for awhile longer until darkness filled the sky. He tried to make a fire but had no luck since the sticks were damp. He figured it would be safer to sleep in a tree in the dark just in case someone came by. Possibly that man again.

He looked around for a decent tree and finally settled on a tree that was not too tall and could cover him up enough. He started to climb the tree while being poked by pines that grew near it. He grunted but did nothing else. He stopped at a thick branch that would be able to hold his weight. The branch was also not too high up so if he fell the worst he would do was break a bone.

He pulled himself onto the branch and sat down with his legs stretched out and his back to the trunk of the tree. He moved around a little into he found a comfortable position that he could sleep well in. He sighed and looked up at the stars. He could barely see them though because of the branches blocking his view.

He tried to remember what he had done before he was taken by the dark skinned man. Unfortunately, he had no luck. He only remembered his friends. He couldn't even remember the memories they had together. He didn't even remember what they had looked like. All except one.

Marth was the only person he remembered. He remembered his girlish, blue hair with that tiara resting on his head. He remembered his blue eyes that matched the color of his hair and how they looked so stern when you only glanced at him but filled up with joy when you got to know him. He even remembered his Falchion. He thought of the time where he had tried to fight using Marth's sword but had no luck. Marth and some other people were laughing at him. Not in a mean way but in a way that made him laugh along with them. He remembered a girl and a boy that both had blue hair the same as Marth's and another male with white hair and a book in his hand. That was the only time he had met them. He couldn't remember their names but remembered theirs faces. Maybe someday he'll see them all again.

He got tired of thinking and started to feel a little bit tired. He yawned and closed his eyes. Hopefully no one notices him up in the tree asleep.

He was on the very verge of sleeping when his eyes shot open in realization. The man with the dark skinned had a name and he knew it. He thought as hard as he could trying to remember the name for it could be useful in the future.

He thought for about 10 more minutes before giving up. He closed his eyes and went to sleep. Just as he was about to fall asleep he heard a voice in his head saying a name,

Ganondorf

-------------

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't been updating lately. It's just that I've been feeling kind of lazy since I'm on summer break and all. And because I had my phone taken away because I use it too much but I can't help it. It's what teenagers do.

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter. I added a new character into the book. It's not an OC and is someone who is really in the game.

Until next time!