Chapter 13

Peach woke up to the sound of screams outside her tent. Someone probably put a bug in Rosalina's tent. She sat up in her sleeping bag and stretched her arms. The screams kept coming.

Peach decided to take a look outside her tent since she was started to get annoyed with the screaming.

She unzipped her tent as she heard another scream. Peach stepped outside and saw a sight she would never forget.

She saw Darknuts everywhere around the campsite. Clearly this just started to happen since she was the only one who was awake outside her tent.

"STOP! LET ME GO!" Peach looked to her right and saw Lucina trying to fight the three DarkNuts that were dragging her outside her tent.

Palutena's hands were seen trying to pull her back inside but she was no match for three DarkNuts.

Peach rushed over to the DarkNuts and tried to get them to stop but they just pushed her away.

She was going to go at it again but she soon heard another scream. She whipped her head to her left and saw more DarkNuts doing the same with a distressed Zelda.

Zelda was using all of her magic to keep them away but there were to many of them.

"ZELDA!" Link came charging towards the DarkNuts but they shoved him away. He got up again and fought for his love until a couple DarkNuts held him back.

As more and more Brawlers came out of their tents, more DarkNuts came to hold them back.

Shulk rushed up to a DarkNut with his Monado Sword ready for action. He was stopped immediately when some DarkNuts grabbed him and held him captive.

Even though there were more DarkNuts than Brawlers, they wouldn't stop fighting. Not until they had their friends back with them.

Swords, magic, staffs, and fists flew everywhere. They didn't stop fighting until one DarkNut yelled out,

"STOP FIGHTING OR THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT OF YOUR FRIENDS."

On cue, the DarkNuts holding Lucina, Zelda, and Shulk all held their swords to their throats. Zelda and Lucina started to feel tears forming in their eyes. Shulk looked upset that he couldn't do anything to help.

The DarkNuts started to walk away with their swords still at their throats.

"IF ANY OF YOU DARE FOLLOW US, THEY'LL BE PUT TO DEATH." The same DarkNut shouted.

The three Smashers were all forced into the forest not knowing where they were going.

Link fell to his knees in shock, dropping his shield and sword. They had taken Zelda away from him. He could've saved her from them but no, he was too weak.

He put his face in his hands so no one could see the hero cry. He cried because he was weak, lost his friends, and couldn't save his one and only love.

He sat there for a few minutes, crying, alone. The rest of the Brawlers were in a state of shock too. They lost three of their best friends to Dark Forces.

"Wait. Where's Pittoo?" Palutena's voice asked. Everyone looked around and sure enough, he was gone.

Link let her words sink in until he finally understood.

"THAT TRAITOR!" Link screamed. He picked up his sword and shield and headed towards the forest.

"Link! Where are you going?" Ike called after him.

"TO SAVE MY PRINCESS!" He answered. The sadness had passed. Now he was furious. He was at the edge of the forest when he was stopped.

"Don't you remember?! They'll kill her if you follow them!" Ike shouted.

Link stopped as he heard this. He sighed and put his sword back. He walked over to the group once again, disappointed.

Once he came back he said, "I WILL get my revenge on Dark Pit for his little stunt."

Palutena came over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sure he had his reasons to do this." She sighed. "I hope it was a good one."

Link was outraged when he heard this.

"I CAN'T THINK OF ANY REASON WHY HE WOULD WANT TO DO THIS TO THEM!" He screamed at her face.

Palutena's face deeply saddened. She stepped away from Link and looked at the ground. Now it was Robin's turn to step forward.

"Link, we all lost them. We'll cry with you and share your anger but mostly, we'll fight at your side to get them back. I won't rest until I have Lucina back at my side, safe with me. She's be through so much with me."

Robin turned to all of them.

"And I want you to all be strong. We WILL defeat whoever is behind this and we WILL get our friends back. I don't care what it takes. Even if I have to die trying. We'll find them, go home, and continue living our normal lives and go on to the tournament."

They all cheered at Robin's words when he finished speaking. They all raised their weapons in the air and kept on cheering.

Link walked up to Robin and said,

"Thank you, Robin, for giving me hope.""

"I knew you would do the same for me." He replied.

After they all finished cheering, they started to come up with plans on how to get their friends back.

And nothing was going to stop them.