Chapter 19

When Shulk woke up, he found himself behind bars once again. Except this time, he was in his own. He immediately sat up and looked around for his friends.

He looked to his left and saw another cage with a passed out Roy. He did the same to his right and saw Lucina in the same state. Zelda was no where to be seen.

Despite how small his cage was, Shulk crawled to the opposite side of his cage to have a better look at his surroundings. The room they were in was dark and big. The only light came from a dim lit chandelier on the ceiling of the room.

There were no windows so even if Shulk and his companions managed to escaped their prisons, they would have trouble finding a way out.

He was about to continue having a look around when he heard a moan. He quickly turned his head towards the noise and found Roy.

"Roy!" Shulk called to the red head. Roy turned his head at the sound of his name. "Shulk! What happened?!"

"I wish I knew myself." He sighed, looking at the cage's floor. He stared at the ground for a few seconds before realizing he was no longer wearing his shoes. He looked frantically, searching for his shoes with no luck.

"Roy! Do you see my shoes anywhere?!" asked the swordsman. "Not at all! Have you seen mine?" He asked. Roy too did not have any shoes on.

"No, but you might also want to search for your clothes while you're at it." Shulk said as he looked at Roy's skintight suit.

"Um...what?" Roy looked at his clothing and found that he was no longer wearing his comfortable everyday clothes. They were replaced by a dark, almost black, suit that was tight and covered all of his body except his feet which were left barefoot.

Roy turned red from embarrassment and shouted at his friend, "Help me get this thing off me!"

Shulk chuckled at this. "I think I would prefer that you keep your suit on in case, you know, you don't have anything under it." Roy turned a deeper shade of red.

"What would be a better thing to do is figure out why we're wearing these things in the first place." Shulk told Roy. "I bet this it the kind of suit Samus wears when she's battling without her power suit."

"Can you guy keep it down?! I'm having a major headache over here!" Another voice said. The two boys found Lucina rubbing her eyes as if she just woke up from a nap. She was also wearing the suit.

Once Lucina finished rubbing her eyes she looked at the two and noticed their staring. They were both a little red from before but Lucina seemed to think otherwise.

"Y-y-you PERVERTS! STOP LOOKING AT ME!" The princess said as she turned her back to them. She felt her face get hot from embarrassment.

"Lucina! It's not like that! I swear!" Shulk said the blue haired girl. "Milady! He's telling the truth. We wouldn't do such a thing.

"I--" "Would you look at that? The boys if Smash are becoming little perverts!" An all too familiar voice interrupted. The three could only glare at the dark angel. They knew he was never good but they never thought that he would turn to evil.

"Silent are we? Don't worry. Your screams will soon ring throughout the whole castle. As will Zelda's here in a minute." Dark Pit smirked.

"What did you do to her!?" Shulk screamed. Dark Pit only ticked his tongue. "Now that would be spoiling the surprise."

"Then at least tell us what we're wearing and why?" Roy questioned.

"Well, obviously you're wearing tight suits. The reason you're wearing them is so that the darkness spreads quicker. Time is precious these days. At least to Ganondorf."

"What darkness? What do you plan to do with us?" Roy asked once more.

"Ganon's dark powers. Duh. With it, we're going to turned you all evil to help us take over your worlds and more. You four are also the bait to reel in the other Smashers. Maybe once little Pitty Pat is turned evil we'll get along much better."

"Gods. Oh gods, no." Lucina whispered to herself. "Father..." Roy and Shulk also allowed this to sink in. It was possible that all of their loved ones could be killed. And what's worse, they could be the ones who end their lives.

"I'LL KILL YOU DARK PIT!" Lucina screamed out of rage, tears streaming down her cheeks. She reached for him through the bars of her cage. She gave up after getting no where closer to him.

"Have fun with that princess." Dark Pit laughed. Roy was about to speak up when he was interrupted by a female scream. One that Shulk and Lucina only heard days before.

"Well. I got to go see how Zelda is gonna turn out once she's pure evil. Later." Dark Pit said as he ran towards the noise.

"ZELDA!" Lucina screamed. She curled up in a ball and rocked back and forth. Shulk and Roy could only helplessly watch the princess and she sobbed into her knees. One of their friends would be working for the wrong side.

Minutes passed as the three waited anxiously to see what would happen next. Not that they wanted to because they feared the worst.

They soon heard footsteps echoing throughout the hall. The door opened and out came Dark Pit. But he wasn't alone.

Zelda appeared behind him, looking as beautiful as ever, but with a dark aura around her. Her face showed no expressing of what she was feeling at that moment. This wasn't the Zelda they knew. This Zelda was pure evil.

"Well. Now that that's done. Who's next?" Dark Pit asked. His amber eyes gazed at the three until his eyes landed on Lucina.

"Ah, that's right. Ladies first. Even though I wouldn't really think of you as a lady." He said walking towards Lucina's cage, he unlocked the door and hauled her away.

Roy and Shulk could only look at Dark Zelda while waiting for their turn.

~1 hour later~

They were all lined up in a straight line. All facing towards Dark Pit. Their new master.

"First off, I want you to understand that I'm your master and you all do as I please. And one thing that would really please me right now is to see all the Smashers dead.

"I want you all to go out and kill every last one of them." Dark Pit said, looking over his four new soldiers.

"The one clothed in green shall wear red." She said.

"The Hero King's reign is over." He said.

"The Fell Dragon's vessel shall pay." She said.

"And they must all perish." He said.

And with that, Zelda, Roy, Lucina, and Shulk went out to find their friends.

Only this time...to kill them.

~Not edited