Chapter 2

Rosalina, Peach and Lucina all raced downstairs. Bangs kept sounding throughout the house. The girls followed the noises to the kitchen. They all gasped at what they saw.

There stood Marth, Ike, Robin, and Samus covered with food that they found. Marth and Robin were obviously brawling because Marth had his sword out and Robin had his tomb ready. Ike had a carton of eggs in his hands. Samus didn't have anything in her hands but she was still covered with eggs from Ike.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" Lucina yelled. All the boys pointed at one another. Lucina fold her arms and raised an eyebrow. "You guys have some explaining to do."

Marth walked towards Lucina and started explaining.

"You see Lucina. We were all just hungry from the journey to get here so we looked around for food in the kitchen. When we found it we want to eat something sweet so we decided to bake a cake. While Robin was getting some eggs for the batter, he tossed them at Ike who wasn't paying attention so it broke on his face.

"Ike got pretty upset so he threw an egg at Robin and they started an egg war. I tried to stop it but they wouldn't listen to me."

"Then how did you start fighting Robin then?" Lucina questioned.

"I...uh..." Marth started but he was interrupted by Ike.

"What Marth was trying to say is that he interfered with Robin and I's egg fight so Robin accidentally hit him with an egg. Marth got pissed so he start battling Robin. Those bangs you heard were Robin's spells"

"Then what does Samus have to do with this?" Peach asked while wiping some of the yolk off of Samus.

This time is was Robin's turn to speak. "She didn't really do anything bad. She just tried to break me and Marth apart but we really didn't listen."

Lucina thought about the situation and finally came to a conclusion.

"In order for it to be fair, I think--"

"You should all clean up this mess" A voice said. They all turned around to see a man in a suit looking at the mess.

"Not to be rude" Samus said. "But who are you?"

"I am the owner of this house that the Brawlers will be staying in. My name is Master Hand and since you're all living in my house, you'll all clean up this mess. If you did it or not." And with that he left.

Peach just glared at Master Hand behind his back as he walked away.

The door knocked again meaning more Brawlers have come yet no one moved. They heard talking at he door meaning Master Hand might have answered the door already.

Finally Samus pulled a trash can towards the middle of the kitchen. They all started picking egg shells off the floor and throwing them in the trash in silence.

"We need music to make this cleaning process better." Samus said.

She brought a little speaker that was black and has buttons on the side of it. She turned it on and a song started playing that was unfamiliar to all of them.

Samus turned off the lights and pressed a button on the speaker. It started to light up with different colors in different patterns.

They all looked at each other but continued cleaning up. While they were cleaning, they all listened to the strange music they have never heard of before.

Peach found herself humming the song while Rosalina quietly sang to herself.

Ike had already finished doing his part of cleaning the kitchen so he went to Samus to see if she needed any help.

"Having any troubles Samus?" Ike asked. "Uh....yeah. Can you help me clean the floors?" Samus asked. "Of course!" He replied.

They both went on their knees and started to scrub off the yolk from the floor. Ike hasn't really done something like this before so he would glance at Samus every once in awhile to see if he was doing it right.

While he sat on his legs to take a break, Ike noticed Robin glancing at Lucina. Lucina was unaware of this because wiping the kitchen lost in the music.

Ike smirked. He knew he would have to confront Robin later. He continued to scrub the floor and soon everyone was done.

"That was the most strangest music I've ever heard." Marth commented.

"Agreed." Rosalina added. "All it said was Beating my drum like dum di-di-day I like the dirty rhythm you play I wanna hear you callin' my name Like, hey ma ma, mama, hey ma, mama. What kind of words are those?"

After talking about the strange music they heard, the group walked out to the dinner table and saw that dinner was already made.

They all sat down and started eating. Since Ike was sitting next to Robin, he leaned over to him and whispered, "So how good did Lucina look while wiping the kitchen?"

Robin stopped chewing and had a shocked look on his face. His words processed in his head and he started to turn red.

Ike laughed when he saw this. Unfortunately, Robin looked right at Lucina which caused him to turn a crimson color. Lucina just raised her eyebrow.

While they were talking over dinner Link, Zelda, and two other new Brawlers came down to eat.

"Everyone." Zelda said. "Meet Pit and Palutena."