Chapter 15

This chapter is going to be about what's happening with Shulk, Zelda, and Lucina.

Shulk walked along the dirt path to whatever he was being less to. The DarkNuts had put metal handcuffs on his wrists. Because of this, Shulk couldn't grab his Monado sword and kill all these DarkNuts. Zelda, Lucina and him would all be free and would run to the camp site and head back to Smash Mansion. He thought of ways that they could escape without being harmed. It would hard to fulfill they wish. They DarkNuts had their swords pressed against the three Brawlers backs. Shulk was pretty sure that if he even moved forward a little, his back would be cut.

While Shulk was thinking to himself, Zelda was wondering what the DarkNuts wanted with the three.

Maybe it was a misunderstanding and they grabbed the wrong people. She thought.
But these DarkNuts seem pretty certain that they have the right people.

She sighed and kept walked. Her feet were starting to get tired from all the walking. She had tried to keep track of where they were but gave up after half an hour doing so. All of these trees looked the same.

She wanted so badly to use Din's Fire on these monsters and laugh as she watched them burn to their deaths.

Her desires were crushed by the realization that the DarkNuts had armor on and the fire would probably not make even them flinch. She would have to wait till they were released.

Lucina walked along the path, worried. What if someone had followed them while they were being taken away. Hopefully they knew better than that. She didn't care if she died. She would care if one of her fellow Brawlers followed the three. Then, they could get hurt from one of the DarkNuts surrounding them.

The thought of breaking away from the DarkNut behind her started to sink in. She no longer wanted to be a prisoner. She wanted to be free and back at Smash Mansion. She wanted to brawl again against Robin, Marth and Ike. She wanted finish the tournament and leave. She wanted to see her father and brother again. She wanted to live her normal life once more.

As Lucina finished these thought, a large castle came into view. She was confused since it hadn't been their before. They group of DarkNuts stopped in front of the moat. They all watched as a bridge came down before them. Some of the DarkNuts were about to go in when one DarkNut raised his hand up and asked for silence. They all looked around for what the DarkNut was talking about. The same DarkNut walked over to a tree and looked up. He started to climb the tree leaving everyone else confused. They couldn't see where he was in the tree since the leaves covered him up pretty well. A few minutes later, something fell out of the tree. The thing started to groan in pain and moved around a little. The thing was a person but not just any person. The person stood up and looked around. The three Brawlers stared at the male who just fell from the tree. It took a few seconds for her to figure out who he was but Lucina was shocked when she knew.

"ROY! GET OUT OF HERE!" She screamed. The DarkNut behind her pressed his sword harder into her back. She bit her lip to keep from crying as she felt some blood dripping her back.

Roy looked at her in shock. He looked around him and saw tons of DarkNuts surrounding him. He reached to take out his sword but found nothing. He looked around and saw his sword near the spot he landed on his back after falling from the tree.

He looked defeated as the DarkNuts put a pair of handcuffs around his wrists. They pushed him near Shulk, Zelda, and Lucina. Another DarkNut came behind him and pushed his sword into his back. One of the DarkNuts picked up Roy's sword and examined it as the group walked across the bridge and into the castle.

Once they were inside the castle they all walked down the stairs of the castle and into a dungeon like room. There were two cells across from each other. Zelda and Lucina were pushed into one while Shulk and Roy were pushed in the other.

The first thing the DarkNuts did once they were in the cells they took away their weapons. The put iron gloves on Zelda hands so she couldn't use any of her magic to try to help her escape. Zelda glared at the DarkNuts while they did this.

Next, the Brawlers and Roy all had a piece of cloth wrapped around their mouths, tightly, so they couldn't say a word. The DarkNuts turned to leave until one DarkNut laughed and said,

"And there's a window so if your friends come looking for you, you guys can watch them walk past us since this castle is invisible to them." The DarkNut laughed his ugly laugh again and left, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Well that's one dumb DarkNut." Shulk said, pulling down his cloth. "He doesn't
even know how to tie a tight knot."

"Very true." Lucina said, doing the same as Shulk. She went over to Zelda and pulled her's down since she really couldn't do anything with her hands.

"Who are you? I felt like I've seen you before." Roy asked Lucina, his cloth already off his mouth.

"That's not important right now." She answered. "We need to find a way out of here before we find out what were here for."

They all needed in agreement and started talking in whispers amongst themselves for ways out. They could not stay.

--------------

Just in case you guys didn't know, Roy was the person from the last chapter. ^~^