Chapter 8

Master Hand had called a bus to pick up all the Brawlers from the Smash Mansion. (Yes I changed it XD)

Everyone climbed into the big bus pulling their luggage behind them.

Everyone found a seat with two people in each one. They all talked to each other excitedly wondering what's going to happen at this camp out.

The bus started to move and the voices grew louder.

Zelda looked out the window watching the trees go by. Link looked over her shoulder doing the same.

"Link?" Zelda asked tearing her eyes from the scenery to look at the hero.

"Yes Princess Zelda?" Link said.

"I feel like something horrible is going to happen while we're on this trip. I sense dark magic around us." Zelda shared her concerns.

"I don't know Zelda but I'll be on the lookout just in case. I brought my sword too. I promise I won't like anything hurt you." Link replied.

Zelda blushed at his last sentence and continued looking out the window.

~

Some other smashers weren't talking but we're arguing. That would be Pit and Dark Pit.

To kill time, the two were playing 'Rock, Paper, Scissors.' On their 24th match Pit did 'rock' while Dark Pit did a mix between scissors and paper.

"I won!" Pit shouted while used his 'rock' to crush Dark Pit's hand.

"No you didn't! I used paper!" Dark Pit argued pulling his hand away.

"You did not use paper! I saw scissors so it's your fault that you lost." Pit said crossing his arms.

The two argued back and forth until Pit came up with an idea.

"Hey Shulk!" Pit said.

Shulk turned around to face the two since his seat was right next to their's. He waved in reply.

"Who won our 'rock, paper, scissors' match?" Asked Pit with hope in his eyes.

Shulk didn't know how to answer the question since he wasn't really paying attention so he just answered,

"Pit?"

Pit went wild. He cheered and bragged about winning and pointed at Dark Pit who was glared daggers at Shulk.

"I told you Pittoo! I won!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT CALL ME THAT PIT!" Dark Pit yelled loud enough for most of the bus hear.

"Shut up Pittoo!" Shulk said while chuckling.

"What's so funny Blondie.? Pittoo said while smirking. (Yes in going to call him that from now on. xD)

"You did not just go there." Shulk said squinting his eyes.

In the end, Pittoo and Shulk started arguing and insulted one another with the dumbest names.

~

Samus was sitting near to Peach who was rambling on and on about the disgusting things out in the wild and how her clothes would probably get ruined.

Samus could care less because she's encountered much worse creatures than and few ants and fireflies.

The annoyed woman casually tried to block the princess's annoying voice by pressing one ear on the window and the other on her ear pretending that something was bugging it.

Unfortunately, this did very little to help Samus's situation.

~

Palutena and Rosalina both talked about the struggles of ruling. The things you had to do in order to keep a kingdom safe.

Toon Link was in the seat right to theirs. He tried to listen to their conversation but, being the kid he is, got bored fast.

He noticed Luma also trying to find entertainment. Toon Link suddenly got an idea. A good one to keep him and Luma entertained.

He silently waved his hands trying to get Luma's attention. After awhile, Luma finally looked up.

Toon Link then gestured for the star to come to him which it almost instantly did.

Luma rested on Toon Link and started to stare at him. He stared back with his big black eyes into Luma's small beady ones.

Toon Link's eye started to sting a little bit since it wasn't staying moist. He still resisted the temptation to blink. Luma, however, showed no expression.

Toon Link finally snapped. He blinked a couple times to get his eyes wet again. Luma bobbed up and down as if doing a victory dance.

"It's on." Toon Link said seriously.

~

"Do the magic!" Lucina squealed as Robin cast one of his spell in the back of the bus where nobody was watching except for Lucina, Marth, and Ike.

"Nosferatu" Robin said and a dark purple aura snaked upwards. Lucina and Marth watched it disappear to the roof of the bus.

"What does that spell do?" Marth asked.

"It gives damage to the person I cast it on and heals me." Robin said setting his tome down.

"The pros of being a tactician." Lucina grumbled. Robin just laughed.

"But at least we aren't slow Lucina." Marth commented. Robin glared at the swordsman.

"Marth! That was not necessary!" Lucina said.

"At least in not the one who looks like a girl with a tiara." Robin shot back anger spreading throughout his body.

"But he's not the one who's too afraid to tell a girl he likes her." Ike jumped into the conversation. Robin started blushing a deep red.

"That's it!" Robin said. He brought a fireball to his hands to shoot at Marth and Ike who were wide eyed.

"Arcfire!" Robin yelled. He aimed at Marth and Ike and watched as the fireball flew through the air.

"NO!" Lucina said as she took out her sword. She jumped in front the two swordsman. She used her sword to block the flames but unfortunately not all of it could be blocked.

Lucina dropped her sword in pain. The fire had went to her hands. She bit her lip to stop from crying to the point which she could taste blood.

Robin was shocked at what he just done to his crush.

"Lucina! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen!" Robin reach out to put a hand on her shoulder but before he could, she jerked away.

"Please don't touch me." She said as she stood up. She went to the seat Robin and her shared. She reached over Robin to get her belongings.

He would've blushed at this but he didn't because he knew that he had hurt her and he felt guilty about it.

Once Lucina had her bags, she placed them in the seat in front of Robin's. She sat down near the window and just stared out the window not saying a word.

"Way to go lover boy." Ike said shaking his head in disappointment.

"What she did was something a true hero would do. Risk their lives for other. Take that as a lesson." Marth said before turning back to Ike and talking again.

Robin sighed and looked out the window. He saw a glimpse of the side of Lucina's face.

He wanted her so badly. He felt incomplete without her sitting next to him.

"I'll find a way to make it up to you, Lucina." He whispered to himself. He looked out the window for the rest of the trip thinking of ways to get his love back.