Chapter 4

Everyone turned around to see what Princess Peach was pointing to.

"Is that.....Lucina?" Marth asked.

"Lucina!" Robin exclaimed as he rushed to her side.

Lucina's clothes were burned from Palutena mega laser and were all black. The little tiara on top of her head was gone and her sword was not to far from her hand.

Robin started shaking Lucina hoping to wake her up.

"I-I-Is she d-dead?" Peach stuttered.

Ike knelt down next to Robin. He put his head to her chest to listen to her heart.

"She's just unconscious. She'll be alright though." Ike informed.

"Should we get a doctor?" Samus asked. Ike nodded his head.

"Or we get Robin to kiss her to wake her up." Ike smirked.

Peach fangirled while everyone looked at Robin confused.

"IKE! This is no time to joke around!" Robin yelled.

Ike laughed slightly as Robin glared at him. Robin and Ike put each of Lucina's arms around they're necks and used their other arm to support her.

The group went out of the training room to find a doctor. Everyone, except Ike and Robin, spread out to look for a doctor in the huge house.

"Found it!" Pit shouted down to Robin and Ike. They both carried Lucina to the doctor's.

Pit knocked on the door and the doctor answered.

"MARIO?!" He asked. Mario just shook his head as if to say 'yes'.

"Follow me boys." Dr. Mario said as he gestured for Ike and Robin to come in with Lucina.

Dr. Mario's office was like any other doctor's office. The only difference was that he had medicine that worked fast with almost no symptoms.

Ike and Robin set Lucina on the bed in the office.

"Now will you boys tell me what happened?" asked Dr. Mario taking out a notepad to write down what they said.

"She was brawling with a goddess in the training room until the goddess used her final smash on her." Ike explained as everyone came into the room.

"Mmhm. What happened after that?" The doctor asked while scribbling notes down.

"She was knocked off the stage and didn't land on the mat that was supposed to make the landing soft. When we found her she was unconscious."

The doctor finished writing in the notepad and ripped the paper out. He took out a file and wrote something on the label. He put the note and put it inside the file.He went over to a drawer and put the file inside.

When he turned around, Robin and Ike both looked confused.

"It's for the future. I wrote down what happened so if this impacts her in the future, we know exactly what happened. I'm going to have a file on all of you eventually." Dr. Mario explained.

"So are you going to give her medicine or not?!" Ike roared.

Dr. Mario just laughed.

"You boys really are quite hilarious."

The doctor opened a cabinet and took out a bucket. He put the bucket in the sink and turned the water on. He waited until the bucket was full and pulled it out of the sink. He walked over to Lucina and, before the group could stop him, he dumped the water on Lucina who jumped up in surprise.

"Cold cold cold cold cold!" Lucina shivered was jumping from one foot to another.

"I shall help you Lucina!" Peach yelled. She rushed over to the shivering girl and gave her a big hug.

"Mmm. So warm!" Lucina smiled.

Soon Rosalina, Samus, and Zelda were all hugging her to make her warm.

"Thank you guys so much but I'm still kind of wet." Lucina giggled.

The girls all broke apart as Dr. Mario gave Lucina a towel.

"I think you Brawlers should go to bed. It's already late and you have lots of training ahead of you." The doctor said. The Brawlers all agreed.

Everyone walked out of the room and split into their own groups and pairs. Peach and Rosalina talked about today's events while walking up the stairs. And Pit, Samus, and Palutena all said their 'goodnights' to everyone and sleepily went to their rooms.

The other ones who didn't obey Dr. Mario was Marth, Link, Lucina, Ike, Robin, and Zelda.

Link and Zelda discussed about the kingdom of Hyrule and how they thought it was holding up with its princess gone.

Marth, Lucina, and Ike all sat on the couch to watch Robin preform some of his magic.

"Are you sure this it safe Robin? I mean, I've already experienced heat a lot today." Lucina asked unsure.

"I'm positive." he replied.

"Arcfire!" Robin casted. He pointed his arm at the fireplace as a fireball shot out of his hand and dissolved into a comforting fire.

Almost immediately, Lucina jumped off the couch and plopped in front off the fireplace.

She sighed and watched the fire dance, feeling the warmth on her face.

Robin slightly smiled watching Lucina.

He turned towards the couch when he heard snickers. He saw Ike making a heart, with his hands, with Robin and Lucina in it.

Robin glared at Ike and Marth, who was starting to laugh.

Link walked over to the couch and sat next to Marth. Zelda left the room with pink dusting her cheeks.

"I'm not the only one." Robin smirked as he looked at Link.

"What happened with you and Zelda, Link?" Ike asked with a wink.

"Nothing much. I just kinda kissed her cheek after I told her goodnight." Link answered.

"Way to go Link! Next time do it on the lips!" Ike said. Link started to turn crimson.

"Um...er....look at the time. I'm really tired." Link said while pretending to yawn.

"Night guys." Link called after him as he ran upstairs.

"We should go to bed too. It's already 11:30 and we don't want to be tired while we're training." Marth said while getting up and starting to walk upstairs.

"Same here. Night Robin." Ike said before catching up with Marth.

"Come on Lucina. Let's go to bed." Robin walked over to her and only found a sleeping Lucina.

Robin smiled at the sleeping girl. He carefully picked her up and carried her up the stairs bridal style.

When he reached the top, he went to her room and set her on the bed. He brushed some of her hair out of her face before kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight Lucina." He closed the door and went off to his room to rest.

After Robin closed the door, a small smile appeared on Lucina's face as she continued sleeping.