Chapter 5

Pit woke up early the next morning. He fixed his hair and brushed his teeth. He fluffed his wings and headed out of his room.

He flew by everyone's rooms while yelling, "Wake up! Wake up! It's time to get up! Don't be lazy guys!"

Pit flew downstairs and ate the food that was already on the table. He ate pancakes, eggs, and tons of bacon.

Five minutes later, everyone started coming downstairs very slowly, still in their pajamas.

"Good morning my fellow Brawlers!" Pit exclaimed with a huge pancake in his mouth.

Palutena sat at his left while Zelda sat to his right.

"Good morning Lady Palutena and Princess Zelda!"

"Good morning Pit! Beautiful morning isn't it?" Palutena said while sipping some orange juice.

"Indeed it is Lady Palutena!" Pit answered.

Palutena and Pit were the only one used to waking up at 7 in the morning. Everyone else...not so much.

Everyone ate their breakfast slowly not saying a word. Everyone was a mess. They all had circles under their eyes and had bad breath.

The girls and Marth didn't even seem to notice their hair, which looked like a rats nest.

Samus got up to put her plate away. When she came back, she had a mug of brown liquid.

"Samus, if I may ask, what is that?" Marth asked noticing the mysterious liquid.

"This is coffee." Samus said sounding more awake. "It helps you get up in the morning because it has caffeine which is like energy."

Everyone's ears perked when she said this. They all went into the kitchen and got their own coffee.

Robin was the first one to try his coffee. He put it to his lips and took a sip. He immediately made a face of disgust.

"This stuff is gross Samus!" He said.

"I forgot to mention that you can put sugar and creamer in it to make it to your liking." Samus mentioned.

She took some creamer and sugar out and placed it on the table. Everyone rushed over to them with their coffee in their hands.

Rosalina was the first one to try her improved coffee. "Mmmmm. This is really good!"

Everyone else started drinking. They all agreed with Rosalina.

Luma woke up at that moment and heard lots of talking downstairs. She/He (I don't know what Luma is XD) zipped downstairs.

Luma saw the Brawlers drinking a brown liquid. She figured it was safe to drink so Luma made a beeline for Peach's coffee.

"HOLY MOTHER OF MUSHROOMS!" Peach yelled out as the burning hot coffee spilled all over her newest dress.

Luma drank some of Peach's coffee as she yelled. Everyone looked to see what was going on only to find a distressed Peach. Luma was no where to be seen.

As Marth was about to calm Peach down, a yellow blur shot right in front of him.

The yellow blur was shooting everywhere until Palutena countered it when it came close enough to her.

Palutena bent over to see Luma all pooped out from flying. Rosalina marched over to Luma and picked her up.

"HOW DARE YOU LUMA! IF YOU PULL OFF A STUNT LIKE THAT ONE MORE TIME, I'M SENDING YOU BACK HOME! UNDERSTAND?!"

The little star nodded slowly.

Everyone stood off to the side awkwardly. (Like when you're at a friend's house and their parents start yelling at them while you're in the same room.)

Peach marches upstairs to change into another dress. Luma close behind, heading to Rosalina's room.

The Brawlers were about to finish drinking their coffee when they heard an unfamiliar voice.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" The voice was coming from a boy who looked at lot like Link except smaller and more cartoony.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment but who are you?" Ike asked.

"You don't know me?! I'm Link." answered 'Link'.

"You can't be like because I'm Link." The first Link said stepping closer to the other Link.

"No, I am."

"I am."

"I am."

"I am!"

"I am and that's final!"

"Stop if both of you!" Zelda said while also stepping forward. "You two are acting like 10 year olds!"

Zelda looked at the smaller Link.

"Well maybe not you."

"How can we not? There's two of us?!" Little Link said looking quite mad.

"How about this?" Samus pointed at the smaller Link. "From now on you are known as Toon Link because you look like a freaking cartoon."

"Okay!" Toon Link ran upstairs to do whatever kids do in their rooms.

"Well that went well." Robin pointed out.

Throughout the day, all the Brawlers trained to get ready for the Smash Tournament. The rest of the Brawlers came to the huge house as well. Including Shulk, Kirby, Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, Ness, Bowser, Villager, Pac Man, Mega Man, Metaknight, King Dedede, Jigglypuff, and Captain Falcon.

Now the real fun begins.