Chapter 6

A few weeks later, everyone was getting ready for the Smash Tournament. Training as much as they could to get better and be the best.

Ike slammed on his alarm clock for it to shut off. He almost broke it with his strength.

He looked at the time. 6:00 am it read. Ike jumped out of bed and brushed his teeth. He didn't need to change because he changed before he went to bed so he didn't have to waste time getting dressed in the morning.

When he was done getting ready for the day he quietly went downstairs to the training room.

He went to the dinner table and took a few apples. The first day he woke up early to train, he was surprised to see that they served breakfast this early.

He walked down to the training room already eating his apple. The floorboards creaked underneath his feet. The noise seemed loud enough to wake up everyone sleeping since it was so quiet.

He entered the room to find three other figures.

"Good morning Ike" Lucina said with a yawn following afterwards. Ike just nodded his head.

Marth and Robin were at the buttons changing the stage. Ike and Lucina watched as the stage changed into platforms with clouds underneath them. Behind the stage was a beautiful scenery made up of clouds and beams of sunlight.

Marth walked onto the stage and got into his fighting stance. Ike, Robin, and Lucina followed him and did the same.

"Marth and I decided to add some Final Smash balls into this brawl so we can practice doing them." Robin said.

The voice boomed out loud and started counting down.

"3...2..."

Robin started looking through his tome. Lucina and Marth took out their Falchions. Ike got his Ragnell ready.

"1...GO!"

Lucina and Marth both went toward each other. Marth jumped into the air to try and attack Lucina but she jumped after and swung her sword upwards giving Marth some damage.

Meanwhile, Robin and Ike were having quite a battle. Ike was getting ready to charge at Robin when Robin used Arcfire. Ike burst into flames. Next he used his Levin sword to knock him into the air. Ike went flying.

The four fought their hardest trying to win. The battle had been going on for 5 minutes when the Final Smash ball arrived.

They all jumped at it hoping to hit it just enough. Swords were flying along with Robin's Elwind.

They all heard the sound when someone has got the Final Smash. They all turned to Marth who was glowing and trying to find a perfect target.

Ike did some quick thinking and rushed to Marth and hit him a few times before the Final Smash ball came back out.

Robin saw the opportunity and used his Levin sword to get the Final Smash. He looked around him to see Lucina on his left. There was no way he was going to use his Final Smash on her. (Probably because Chrom is in his final smash)

Robin looked to his right and saw Ike and Marth battling it out. He knew that this was the perfect time.

ATTENTION: SKIP THE NEXT FEW PARTS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ROBIN'S SMASH AND WANT TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!!!

"CHROM." Robin shouted. Chrom appeared and charged at Marth and Ike, knocking them both up into the air.

"On my my mark." Chrom said to Robin.

Chrom used his Falchion to give damage to Ike and Marth. Robin cast spells everywhere, also damaging the poor men.

Chrom and Robin continued doing this for about 5 more seconds. Just when it looked like they about to let Marth and Ike go, Chrom yelled out,

"WE'RE NOT DONE YET!"

Chrom raised his sword above his head and sent it down to Marth and Ike with great force.

Marth and Ike both went sideways and immediately got knocked out.

Chrom disappeared and all that was left was Robin and Lucina.

"Come at me." Lucina said as a taunt and indeed Robin did come at her.

He jumped into the air and used Elwind. Lucina blocked the attack and jumped into the air. She swung her sword and Robin he went higher from the impact.

Lucina jumped up again and hit him a second time. By now, Robin had a lot of damage and could be easily be knocked out.

Lucina jumped up a third time but Robin got smarter. He used his Levin sword and swung it under him right at Lucina.

Lucina was knocked towards the ground slightly shocked. Robin came back down and landed in front of Lucina.

"Arcfire!" He castes the spell right towards Lucina. He couldn't see what happened to her since the fire was in the way.

When the fire died down he saw a smirking Lucina in her shield. Lucina charged towards Robin and and used her smash attack.

Robin went flying towards the barrier and crashed right into it. He slid down it slowly looking at Ike and Marth laughing in the audience seats.

"GAME!" The voice boomed out.

"Father, I won." Lucina said. She then put her Falchion back into it scabbard and walked toward Ike and Marth. Robin close behind her.

They all shook hands as a sign of sportsmanship.

"They was quite and knockout, Lucina." Ike complemented while looking at Robin.

"Thank you Ike and your performance was just as well." Lucina grinned. "Same for you Marth." who just nodded.

She turned around towards Robin.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too bad Robin." She said smiling.

"O-of course you didn't. If anything, I just got a little scratch."

"If you say so." Lucina sighed and started to walk out of the room.

"Lucina! Where are you going?" Robin asked catching up to her.

She stopped and turned around. "I'm just going to eat a proper breakfast. All that brawling made me hungry." She answered as her stomach growled. Her face flushed red with embarrassment.

"I'll come with you." Robin said while jogging to catch up with her.

"Us too." Marth said.

The four walked down to the dinner table. Still, nobody was there even though it was 8 o'clock.

"I guess they must like to sleep in." Ike said talking about the other fighters.

"We should do something tonight." Marth suggested while filling his plate with strawberries. "All we've done is train. I think we deserve a little break."

Robin nodded. "I agree. Maybe we could go on a camping trip or something with the other Brawlers."

"That's a good idea." Lucina said. "We should tell the other Brawlers after they wake up so they have time to pack."

The four character finished their food and went up to their rooms to start packing. Who knew what was going to happen while they were away.